Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon MX340 and Scanning to file/image

I have an MX340 MFP which is quite a few years old now but prints and copies perfectly.  However the Scanning quality is poor - even on a higher resolution.  I am not expecting a fix (given the age of the printer), but I would like to understand why ...

possiexx by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2520 Ink Smears

All normal settings, proper cartridge, normal printer paper.   The black ink just never dries.  The next day, it'll still smear.   Any ideas?  

alpg49 by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble printing to tray 1

Hi,I'm using an MG7720 running firmware ver 2.0 with an iMac running OS X ver 10.11.6. I've been trying to print to tray 1 using either Preview or Adobe Reader 9, ver 9.5.5. I'm using an odd size card stock measuring 6.25" x 4.5" I entered the unusua...

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 2.52.11 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 2.54.38 PM.png
tjeng25 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5622 error code 5100

Right away- out of the box!  I am getting this error after installing ink wells.  They are all seated properly and I see no paper in the tracks.....but the cartridge carrier will not move back into the open so any lights show as on or off and so I ca...

BrammyT by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG 2455 Scanner doesn't work

My printer/scanner is brand new and connected via cable to my PC. Operating system Windows 10 When trying to scan documents I get an error message 3, 202,19 and cannot proceed. If I restart my pc scanner usually works but I have to do this all the ti...

charop by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Scan malfunction

I have an MX922 trying to scan I get a ser pc to start scanning message I am using Windows 10 and have Canon IJ scan utilities installed on my PC what do I need to do to get it to scan?A Cruz

iP7220 printing with Red hue

I have tried everything I can think of and have Googled this issue so many times that Google is sending me messages saying "Just give up."  Here  is what is happening and the facts so far.I have a Canon iP7220 printer. I use it and it's twin (I have ...

Canon Pixma MG6300 won't scan to my computer

I have a three year old Canon Pixma MG6300 printer/copier/scanner connected by USB to a desktop Dell with Windows 10.1. The printer and copier functions work perfectly but recently I cannot get anything to scan to the computer.   I get an error messa...

PJSB by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

error 5100 on Canon Pixma MG5765

My Canon printer won't printer. A couple of days ago we had a paper jam (the first one ever!). We cleared the jam. I've tried to print but nothing would happen. I noticed a colour cartrdige needed replacing so that was done. Now we have a 5100 error ...

hturner by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG7120 - Printing/Page Set Up

On the print set up page I changed the number of copies per page to 2.  Now I can't reset it back to 1 copy per page.  In the drop down menu; there is a choice to specify 2,4, 6, etc per page; but no choice of 1 per page.  I tried the default button ...

Kshuey by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 SCANNER FEED MALFUNCTIONS ON NEW MACHINE

I've had this new scanner for less than a year. It worked to feed in small stacks of printed 8-1/2x11 paper great the first few times and I don't scan with it very often. But I just tried it for the first time in months and I can't get it to feed a p...

canon new pic.jpg
vankjeff by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MG5420 - Ink starvation on CD/DVD printing

When I print directly to CD or DVD disks, parts of the text are faded and photos don't print in the correct colors.  If I print the same layout to paper like I'm printing to a paper CD label, it prints normally.  The ink tanks are all more than 3/4 f...

05 Disk done from jpg of lable (Large).JPG 06 Printed on paper (Large).JPG 04 Test Print - Nozzle Check  (Large).JPG
RWL by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements