Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer Cannon MX922 works supper slow

Hi, I Just purchased new Cannon Pixma MX922 and it's not working properly from the beginning. When I set to scan it from auto feeder or from glass - it takes 5 minutes to scan a doc, if there is multiple pages in feeder printer takes up to 30 min to ...

AlisaK by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7720.. scanning, will not scan entire item

Trying to scan a drawing, the item is 5.5" x 7"the scanner will not scan the entire drawing... it puts a broken line around an area and will not scan the restattached, pic of settings and result...the little square on the right below "Letter" moves t...

Canon MG7720 scan problem 11-2016.JPG

Mg2922 printer will not feed paper

I put the paper in to print and it will not feed the paper. I just got this printer 2 months ago and I'm very upset. The paper goes down a little and then stops. It still works like its printing but the paper won't go through. I need to fix this ASAP...

Canugier by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A really basic question

Please help. I have an MG6650 connected to my Mac with only a USB wire. I could copy, print and scan using the LED display on the MG6650 no problem until now. But I think I have messed up the settings for scanning somehow. So now I cannot scan. What ...

Markdoyle by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer skips words while printing.

Printer skips words while printing. I printed the same document multiple times, and it skips the same words every time. I am using Windows 10 OS, and printing off of Google Docs. It has been working before, and this is a new issue. I tried the 'Clean...

Does the MX922 have duplex printing ?

Hello All, I was printing greeting cards today and I am running windows 10 and had to physically turn the card over for the back side,I set up the duplex printing in the Hallmark software and it still told me to turn the card over. is it my software ...

Fatimah by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements