Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yellow Light stays on

I'm hoping this is a common problem and easiliy fixed, anyone come across this issue before ? how did you resolve it ?I've spent some time looking around but haven't found any info at all, this yellow light is staying on and for the first time in alm...

040609-1447-resettingca1.png
pursang by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer default settings

Trying to print Avery address labels using their  template, to a Canon Pixma MX922. , from an iMac running High Sierra. Recurrent problem: printer defaults to 4" x 6" paper size, even though the settings in the printer dialog box specifies US letter ...

Canon PIXMA MG5550 Error B200

So I've been printing a few things and afterwards my printer tells me this: Support Code                B200 An error has occured. The printer needs repair. Follow the steps below.  1. Turn the device off andunplug the power cord from the power suppl...

PKPear by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MP Navigator EX 4.0 stopped working

Hello,When I try to open MP Navigator EX 4.0 for a Canon LIDE110 scanner, I get several dll issues.  mpnplib.dll either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.  Same message for mpnfimp.dll and mpnscmgr.dll The program was running bef...

bob12345 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Enlarge a photo to take up multiple pages?

as an example: lets say i have this picture and i want to print it really big. like. over 4 pages (2 on the top 2 on the bottom) so its effectivly zoomed in.  how do i accomplish this? so far the biggest option is to print boarderless. but i'd like'd...

Printer USB cable problem

Hi, My laptop is not recognising my printers Usb cable when I prug it in to print, I'm using windows 8.1 and I don't know if my driver is outdated or not, please can someone give me advice on what to do. I really need to print a few important documen...

Carmen81 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello:I bought an MX-922 in August mainly because it was cloud-ready and I could print from my Chromebook, Nexus Tablet, iPhone etc. i had no problems printing from these devices until a couple of days ago. Suddenly it wouldn't print from my Chrome w...

MG5420 wont print text, pictires only

I have run through all of the troubeshooting, cleaning, alignment, nozzle test.  There is a message on the printer & device page that says set up is incomplete because of a metter error. . . . it worked fine until a week ago. Driver has been delated ...

AnneLH by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canon mg8120b printer

I have a canon mg8120b printer/copier that stopped working then came back to life on it's own, worked well for awhile but now won't recognize cartridge C even though I've changed it. I've tried taking it out, unplugging, plugging back up and re inser...

PIXMA MG 6650 ALARM LAMP

HI..I have a MG 6650 series printer and alarm lamp stays ON permantly when plug it in power supply and wont turn On.. Please help..Thanks in advance!! 

stivpoli by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

MG 3620 - SCANNER PROBLEM

For some reasoin when I go to SETTINGS and PHOTO SCAN I can't save as in DATA FORMAT as a "jpg" but only as a PNG or TIFF. Any idea how I can do it as a JPG? It used to work but not now. I've been using UTILITY LITE. Thanks.

king60 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Problems printing envelopes with MX920 printer

Using MX920 printer, with Windows 7 op. system, Microsoft Word mailmerge document (linked to Excel list).  It printed the first envelope just fine, and then minutes later after updating the document I was unable to print more! Support Code 1008; says...

Printing on 4 x 6 paper

I have an MF733CDW. I occasionally need to print on 4 x 6 writing table paper, but it keeps jamming. I suspect I have to set the paper size (and maybe thickness), but I can't figure out how to do that. The set up screen on the printer kind of lets me...

Dbear by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements