Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! MX870 software for MAC Book Pro

No idea how to get the proper drivers so my MX870 can work properly with new macbook.  Looked but didn't see anyuthign and that's quite oodd as many of us have had to upgrade recently.  MY mx870 will not scan.  Already took out and reinstalled the dr...

catbleu by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MP560 and My Image Garden

I tried using MP Navigator to scan an image today as I have done for many year, MP Navigator kept crashing. After looking online I downloaded My Image Garden but now the scanner is greyed out and I can't figure out why. I'm on a Mac running 10.14. Fr...

spudgirl by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

G3200 Failure

Alternate green/yellow flashing lights. My printer stopped printing color copies. I cleaned and deep cleaned and it still doesn't print. Now i have these flashing light and my printer doesn't do anything.

alk1605 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3620 NOT PRINTING? Is this a SCAM?

When I first purchased the printer 2 years ago it worked fine, a month later it starting having a TON of issues. It dosent work. I only kept it because if i pressed print enough times it would work 1/10 tries. Now it just continues to print blank pag...

Canon MG 2520 - Scanner Black line Image

Hello to all Canon friends, I have an issue with my Canon MG 2520. I black strip/line is appearing when I scan a document.  I have attached an image so you can see better. I have searched many post similar to this issue but none have worked to find t...

Scanned Image with Black line
MyMG2520 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with: MG7720 Canon printer

My printer was working fine 2 days ago and today I am not getting any sign of my ink levels although they are full.  I am also getting a "printer not responding" error message of course since it is not recognizing any ink. I have turned it off and ba...

pslane1 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma mg6250

Hello. I have had the above printer for a few years now and it has not been used for about 6 months. I now need to print some photos, for which it is particularly suited, but nothing appears on the paper; not one pixel, even after 3 deep cleans. Your...

Pixma G4100 printing greenish & turquoise

I stopped using the printer for less than two months and now whenever I print color, grey things come out green and blue things come out Turquoise.I’ve done cleaning and maintenance accord to the guidelines and it kind of got better but it still happ...

misskath by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements