cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG 3220 - setting printer outside US

juanjuliodc
Apprentice

Hi, 

I am trying to set up my PIXMA  MG 3220 that I bought in the US using the Canon Iphone App, however the model is not listed in the app. Any suggestions on how to make the printer work abroad will be appreciated. Thank you 

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, juanjuliodc!

So that the Community can help you better, please let us know which country you're currently in. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Darius
Whiz

Hi juanjuliodc.

The MG3220 will report within the Canon apps as a Canon MG3200 series.  This is common, as Canon software is developed to work with the wide range of models released around the world. 

Because this model is only capable of communicating on a 2.4 GHz wifi connection, you may need to ensure the iPhone is also on a 2.4 GHz connection; many routers are set at the factory to prevent cross-communication between 5G and 2.4 GHz wifi.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements