Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon PIXMA MX 492 resetting paper problem

My Pixma MX 492 wireless cannon keeps telling me to replace the paper since I tried to copy a photo. I have no photo paper so I want to return to regular printing, but the printer won't comply! I have tried matte paper to no avail. Can anyone address...

jubshaw by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Uninstall PIXMA iP7220 compleetly

I had a Pixma iP7220 that died last week and I now have a new TS702. Before I try to install the new one I would like to remove all the software from the old one. What would be the procedure for this?   

Resolved! Pixma TR8520 Copy question

I just got this printer and when trying to copy, it will only print from the rear paper. How can I make it print from the cassette when copying?

oldg by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX492

I just recently purchased this printer and I'm attempting to print from macOS Mojave.  I keep getting the message, The printer is performing another operation.  It has yet to print.  Can anyone help?

MP970 won't print using 5 PGBK cartridge

My printer ran out of ink on several cartridges at almost the same time.  I replaced them all, including the 5 PGBK cartridge.  Color print works fine, and does its best with black.  However, when printing a black and white copy from either the panel...

johno by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gap in printing barcodes [pic] MX922

Just got this MX922 a few months ago. In printing barcodes (color or b/w), there are large gaps (always). These gaps appear in other images now and then, but this barcode (shipping label) seems consistent. The placement of the gap varies a bit. Somet...

badbarcode.jpg
jimgale by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Pixma 4200 not printing text

Hey everyone..I justed installed a new printhead and new black carteridges (Canon) in my printer. Everything prints out except the PGBK cartridge...nothing! All other cartridegs print out fine.  I wont let me even align the printhead saying nozzlees ...

Skipper by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer won't print

When I try and print something I get a message that another computer is using the printer. No other computer is connected to it and nothing ever prints from it. I have gotten this message two days in a row now.

Pixma MX922 paper output tray

Just bought the Pixma MX922. Only problem is with the paper output tray - the output tray extension does not flip out when the output tray opens. My printed paper falls on the floor. Anything I can do to fix?

TR8520 duplex printing delay.

I just installed a brand new TR8520.  When printing in duplex there is a 7-8 second delay between printing the front side and back side of each sheet.  Is this normal? Update: I think I now understand correctly that this delay is for the purpose of i...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements