Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG 2520 - Scanner Black line Image

Hello to all Canon friends, I have an issue with my Canon MG 2520. I black strip/line is appearing when I scan a document.  I have attached an image so you can see better. I have searched many post similar to this issue but none have worked to find t...

Scanned Image with Black line
MyMG2520 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with: MG7720 Canon printer

My printer was working fine 2 days ago and today I am not getting any sign of my ink levels although they are full.  I am also getting a "printer not responding" error message of course since it is not recognizing any ink. I have turned it off and ba...

pslane1 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma mg6250

Hello. I have had the above printer for a few years now and it has not been used for about 6 months. I now need to print some photos, for which it is particularly suited, but nothing appears on the paper; not one pixel, even after 3 deep cleans. Your...

Pixma G4100 printing greenish & turquoise

I stopped using the printer for less than two months and now whenever I print color, grey things come out green and blue things come out Turquoise.I’ve done cleaning and maintenance accord to the guidelines and it kind of got better but it still happ...

misskath by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Constant carriage returns

For the past month or so, my printer mx452 is constantly doing carriage returns for no reason. I think it must be some kind of Canon update, but how do I make it stop? I can no longer contact Canon about issues with my printer.

PIXMA MX892 "6A81" and "Error - Printing" Error

So for about two months, I have been unable to use my printer because of the error 6A81. I looked up on how to fix it and I've tried just about everything. I've cleaned the inside all the way in the back right where the white piece is(idk what they a...

Capture.PNG

MP620 & MP Navigator EX 2.0 with Mojave 10.14

Hello,I can't seem to get my MP Navigator EX 2.0 to open since updating my OS to Mojave 10.14. I also can't seem to scan directly from the printer. I went to update the driver and the site says there is not one for my updated OS. Does this printer no...

nmlhaley by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG6220: printer not responding

Unfortunately the printer is not throwing an error at all, but it complains "printer not responding" in all cases. Wireless is not responding -- direct LAN ethernet connection, the computer can see the printer just fine, but when it goes to print a t...

Gjentian by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon iP2702 refuses to print!!

We have a Canon iP2702 printer that connects to an Dell (using Windows 7) laptop via cable. When we first got it, it printed just fine without any issue. Now we can't get anything to print and we usually get the message that the printer is Offline or...

akhadley by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements