Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer error 1403

Just out of the blue I got a printer error 1403 for my Canon Pyxma 922.  I have not done anything except refill my yellow ink. I have turned off the printer, unplugged the printer, removed all the ink tanks.  After 24 hours I plugged the printer back...

pixma MX850

I'm getting an error 5100 on the display.  I checked for clogged paper and didn't find anything.  I unplugged the machine for 5 minutes as my Quick Start Manual says to do and plugged it back in.  I still have the same problem which is the paper gets...

Resolved! Pixma IP7220

Not sure if this is the right forum but figured I'd give it a shot.My existing printer Canon Pixma IP4820 finally died (won't turn on).Don't know if it's the power cord or something internal and don't care.Time for a new printer anyway.  Decided to g...

Canon MG2900 series printer not responding?

Hi i have never had any problems with my printer until today! The printer will not turn off or on, i have unpluged and tried again still nothing. I opened the ink cover and nothing happens. At the moment the t I have unplugged the printer and left it...

MBF43 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3620 and MX472 Printing Gray and Slow

I booted up my printer (the MX) yesterday and printed out gray text despite the document being black. I checked the ink and it was low, so I replaced with a completely fresh ink. The printer kept printing gray, and very, very slowly. So I switched to...

pyrotato by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! canon mx476

i should point out i am in Australia am i able to connect my mx476 via print assist to my android phone samsung a70am i also able to connect mx476 wirelessly to my windows 10 lap topif either is possible links to videos or instructions would be aprec...

2weis by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7120 PGBK problem

Since changing the ink in my canon MG7120 printer, we've been having this issue. All other colours print fine. I have tried deep cleaning and aligning the thing several times.  Any ideas? Would a new ink cartridge maybe fix the problem or am I better...

IMG_20160818_104013945.jpg IMG_20160818_112203371.jpg
kaitp by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Pixma 2500 won't align printhead

After starting the alignment process, the sheet prints out with no problem. But when I place it on the platen and press the start button as instructed, I get this error message:                          I have tried this everal times with different c...

error.JPG
voyeuse by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements