Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! printer not even printing

I have and MG3620 and it will print but nothing shows up on paper. If I print from either MAC PRO or if I print from my Androind. It shows the printer printing and complete. Nothing on paper. Even when I run tests it thinks its printed and ok. There ...

TS9521C ink

This printer takes ink cartridge 281.   I have some 271 left from previous printer.   They *look* identical.  Can I use the 271 in the TS9521C?

Jenksskb by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My MX922 is stuck in SCAN mode

My MX922 printer suddenly refused to PRINT files sent to print Queue. I've been using this printer for a couple of years and this is a new problem. Any suggestions?

Bert by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MP610 Setup Help.

Hello,     Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and I just bought a new computer that is running on Windows 10 and have problems getting my Canon PIXMA MP610  linked up to the computer and running. I ran a diagnostic on the software (Canon My Printe...

sporty87 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX452 stopped printing some colors correctly

My Pixima MX452 was not printing colors correctly so I thought the cartridge was out of ink.I just installed a new Canon 241xl cartridge but the alignment page only has black, blue and a few patterns with green.I wiped off the pins the cartridge conn...

vcanon by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

iP110 won't print..

Hi! Thanks for being here,I have connected my Pixma iP110 wirelessly to the Mac iPad Pro via the Cannon print app,  but the printer won't print. It acts like it is printing and the paper is fed through but the ink does not come out and the paper is b...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements