Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon pixma G3400 printing problem

Hi,I have a Canon Pixma G3400 (ink tank) and I get a blury printing result (to the color prints - the black & white its ok). I try cleaning, deep cleaning, head alignment (auto & then manual), but the result is always the same. I think That the blue ...

Test.jpg

Canon ts3150

Hi allPlease can someone assist. I’ve just bought a Canon wireless TS3150 and I’m trying to connect this to my chrome laptop and having a nightmare. I’ve got the printer on my network but when I try to install the software via ij.start.com And insert...

Fil by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MP250 alignment problem

I went through all the steps to do an alignment because of the print quality. Still no solution and now the paper gets halfway through when trying to do manual alignment and can't get past it. The printer head, I think, started making a weird noise a...

MommaV by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MP560 scanner not working on Mac OS Catalina

My old Mac died and had to buy a new one (macOS Catalina 10.15.4). Now I find out the MP560 does not support the Catalina system. Can I work around the MP Navigator by setting the printer/scanner with an IP setup? Or am I able to print documents from...

MP620 stops printing

Running MP620 on Mac OS Catalina via USB. Repeatedly stops printing. Will do one job, then no more. Sometimes just doesn't print at all, sometimes prints hours later. Tried deleting from queue and resending, still doesn't print. Sometimes prints fine...

ajc211 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No compatble printer installed per Pixma MP470

I went to the drivers and files page for our Pixma MP470 to see if any drivers were needed for macOS El Capitan. None were shown but Easy Photprint was shown, so I downloaded it and then installed it. When I tried to run it I geta no compatiple print...

Resolved! TR8520 Scan Shows Half of the Image

I bought this TR8520 multifunction printer about 3 months ago. I have been very happy with it and have been using it to scan photos often. Now when I can anything, photos, docs etc. I get half of the image black or grey. See attached images result. I...

IMG_20200604_0001.jpg IMG_20200604_0001 copy.jpg
tagman2u by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX922 Screen is dark.

The Yellow Lightning bolt indicator light is illuminated and the Screen is dark on my Pixma MX 922. I've tried unplugging everthiing but that has done nothing. It's almost as if it isn't getting power but the light is on. Any Ideas?

Pixma MG7700 support code 1750

I have Canon MG7700 printer, I just replaced the PGBK cartridge, it is telling me that the ink cartridge is not recognized.  I replaced it with Cartridge World PC-B-PGI250-HC.  It looks exactly the same as the one that I removed.  The light is lit in...

lmobley by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can not align Printer Cartridges

Hello,I recently installed new cartridges 240 and 241 in Pixma Mx472 printer.It prints wavy print.I have done Cartridge Print Alignment - Manually and System Driven - number of times without any availCould Bad Print Cartridge create misalignment?By t...

gsk8 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TS702 ink issue

Hey all, I’m trying to print some photos on a Pixma TS702 and the colors have been imbalanced (looks like too much blue). I’ve tried cleaning the print head and run the nozzle color and alignment tests, and those have all come out normal, but the col...

MX920 stopped printing

After replacing the ink (with canon ink cartridges), the printer no longer works. Files sent by computer never print. It won't scan.  At first I thought it was a computer/network issue. But, if I turn the printer on, wait for it to warm up, place a p...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements