Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG5520 - no BJ Canon Network Port

I accidentally deleted the Canon BJ Network Port...CNBJNP_xxxxxxxxx.   Does anyone know how I can reinstall this port?  Installing the software drivers does not accomplish this.ThanksRandy

RandyLB by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX 922 Ink Error Codes

Magenta showed empty so replaced it (with Canon OEM).  Then I got error code (1681) alleging more than 1 of the highlighted ink color installed (not true as I verified I had one of each installed).  I turned off the machine, restarted and then got a ...

Canon Pixma MX340 printer. How to clear Error 5200?

I have a Canon Pixma MX340 multi-function printer. How do I clear Error 5200? The message said to turn the printer off and then on, and if that did not clear the error to consult the user's manual. On/off did not clear the error, and the online user'...

PaulR by Apprentice
  • 77 replies
  • 6 likes

Will not print black and white

I've just purchased this printer (PIXMA TR850) and is set up wireless. I can prnt color photoe but when I try to print B & W it says that the (the printe is not responding). What should I do to fix the problem?

Pixma MX922 Printing Slowly

I just upgraded on my Mac to Catalina. Now my printer prints VERY SLOWLY!! I'm in the process of printing photos 4x6 and it takes about 15 minutes to print one!!! I updated the driver and that hasn't helped. Help!! 

PIXMA TR failure

bought a PIXMA TR4527 from Amazon. It failed to ever start and gave a buzzing sound and 3 messages: <support code 7600 repair needed> <contact service center. repair needed> and <turn the device off, unplug the power cord> .Called tech help they walk...

hmoss by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX532 printer not printing correct from a MAC

I have an MX532 printer.  It prints text just fine.  When I print anything with a graph it only printed the text and not the graph, pictures, etc.  I made a change prior (before I reloaded the OS).  I tried printing from a PDF, our of MS Word with th...

kupiaicw by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR4551 Not Printing

New purchased Canon PIXMA TR4551 Printer.Installed latest SW, with latest Drivers. Printer recognized (WiFi), but did not print. tried 3 times to uninstall and reinstall but printer did not work. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

punkstar by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG8120 stopped working after set up of PRO-100

My old yet reliable PIXMA MG8120 stopped printing for me yesterday after I set up a new PIXMA PRO-100. I'd printed a photo on the old machine before installing the PRO-100 and printing the same photo for comparison.  I then went to print the rebate f...

Resolved! canon mg 7150 error code 1410

Like many others I am inquiring about code 1410 "The following ink tank cannot be recognised". However, as two of my own adult children and myself all have the Pixma mg 7150, I have utilised parts to test the machine at fault. My daughter Helena's pr...

PIXMA TS3322 No power

I was printing a document and all of a sudden, the power turned off. The power cord is secure. I've tried two different sockets, but still no power. Any ideas?

PIXMA MX922 Can't scan

Hi,I don't know what I mistakenly changed, but I did something and now I can't scan to my MacBook Pro. I also can't seen to get a person. I tried calling support, but it doesn't recognize my phone number. I registered yesterday though I bought the pr...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements