Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ink Cartridge stuck in Pixma MG7150

I was trying to carefully replace the yellow printer cartridge on the above inkjet printer, when the locking tab sheared off, I was not using any force, just finger pressure as usual,  so I assume it was a plastic failure in situ. Now I have the cart...

andy5 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma mg3220 won't print head alignment page

I have a pixma mg3220 running windows 7, it started printing a bad shadow. So i am trying to do the print head alignment procedure but every time it tries to print the alignment page it stops 1/4 of the way in and i get a P02 error. I have to power o...

whywhyme by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Error code 311 on Mac Mojave

I have macbook air. OS version is Mojave.  I can not print anything from my G3410 printer. Printer works fine when I connect from my android phone.  When I try to print a document from my mac, It says "Printing" and after some time I get error code 3...

gtodua by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

clearing a B200 error code

Anyone have any luck clearing a B200 error code.all of a sudden the Pixma XI 6820 printer driver refuses to  recognize the ink carts, the printers lights are on for all the carts so it sees the full carts.I've turned off the power and let it sit, I'v...

Resolved! Old Canon Pixma iP1800, is it usable? Ink stuck?

Hello everyone. I have Canon Pixma iP1800 that has not been used for 10 years. It has been siting in storage room crimped in plastic foil, so it has no dust anywhere. It has no cartridge since then.So my question is: Is leftover ink from 10 years ago...

Zvonkoo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

u052 error code on mg5320

I am getting an error code of u052 on my mg5320 printer. I last printed successfully about a week ago. Today I changed the ink cartridge and am now getting error code U052 regarding the printerhead. I have verified that the ink cartridge is the corre...

pemerton by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Selphie CP-1300 question

I read somewhere that when you turn on your Selphie printer, the ink cartridge advances, thus wasting the cartridge. But from what I remember there is something you do when you press the power button to prevent that from happening. Does anyone know w...

Scanner will not connect

Hi - I have MX452 printer. I downloaded the Canon IJ Scan utility also. I can print wirelessly no problem. However, when I attempt to scan I get a message that the scanner is not connected. When I click on the scan tool - it also tells me PC is not c...

Resolved! ix6820 Photo Borders Uneven

Hi all...  when I print out an image the white borders around the print are uneven... wider on one side and bottom.  I am using this printer for the first time.  Its all set up to my desired specs.  The window on the left that shows the image in the ...

ix6800Printer.borders.jpg

Canon Pixma iX6800 printer

The printer continues to flash orange and states support code 1300. THere is no paper jam anywhere.  When I turn the printer back on, it takes a piece of paper and slides it through.  I cannot click roller cleaning as the troubleshooter recommends.  ...

Reseting pixma 2522

Hi,  I have a Canon Pixma 2522. I am getting the error message error message 1700 Ink absorber is almost full. This has happened to me many times before. I do a lot of printing and the counter in the printer would display this error message whether t...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements