Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7520 Error B203

Called Canon Support and they say it's unrepairable but past 1 year so unreplaceable too.  Tried everything including dismantling the printhead assembly to manually clean.  Barely used the printer, 1 or 2 prints a month.   Anyone have recommendation ...

katana by New Contributor
  • 62 replies
  • 9 likes

mg5350 wont connect via wlan

my mg5350 was working fine until toay. wont connect to my wlan. i hve ried various ways and even the wps pin way.. but says failed all the time can anyone help me? thanks James

error message

MY mG5330 after years of trouble fee service displays " ERROR "iNSTALL CORRECT PRINT HEAD."  iF i REMOVE POWER CORD FOR 20 SEC. IT RUNS FOR AWHILE.   I use Windows 10

print 3.5x5 photos on 8.5x11 sheet

Using 1 sheet of 8.5x11 Plus Glossy II in the feeder, my Pixma 2800 series printer won't print several 3.5x5 photos on that sheet. With my previous Canon printer, I've never had a problem using this printer option printing to plain paper. What do I n...

Ohwow by Occasional Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The Enable bi-directional support does not stay checked.

On my MG3550 I keep having to check the dialogue box in the printer properties (ports) but it immediately unchecks after i have pressed OK.  Now I cannot print - just keep getting an error message saying Cannot communicate with printer turn Enable Bi...

suki by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes