cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3620 AND PIXMA TR4520

alesiamanuel
Apprentice

I was told yrs ago cannot brand was an excellent product for photos so I bought Tr4520 from Amazon, for sm office, that I still have ,that never worked  first there is no led lights to view for accuracy of digits. It wouldn't connect to Internet, then I came home and the printer does not even power up. I had some one to fix it and it didn't come on. So now 2 weeks ago I just bought Mg3620 from Walmart, it would not connect to my Mac book. So I paid a  tech company to go into my computer and fix, and connect the computer to my Mac, as soon as I sent a excellent review about the computer to best buy, the printer stopped working correctly, now it won't copy,print from Internet or printer and my return date was March 16 2022. I have been trying to fix it myself. BUT now I'm gonna have ro pay a tech to fix it. I want the Cannon company  to contact  me about both these  printers, Thank you and after reading everybody else issues with this brand. I need to rethink cannon products.

3 REPLIES 3

normadel
Authority
Authority

These are both USB-connect and WiFi-connect printers. WiFi is not "the Internet".

Did you follow the installation instructions EXACTLY?  Typically with USB, software/drivers get installed before connecting the printer to computer. The WiFi part can be confusing if you are unclear about networking.

Thank you so much for responding, I did and and I Paid a tech company to connect the mg3620, which was working fine, until recently and the other printer does not even power up, to do anything with it, I never even used it for anything. its just sitting.

Hello Alesiammanual,

If the TR4520 will not power on, it does look like something is wrong with the hardware on it. You can try unplugging the printer from the power and then pressing the power button 10 times while the printer is unplugged. After that, you can plug the printer into a different power source and you can try turning it on. If the printer still does not power on, it will need service. In this situation, I would suggest contacting phone support at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to see what service options you might have for the printer and can also assist with checking the network connection for the MG3620.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements