Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP - PIXMA TR4522 Fax Dialogue Box

I have a TR4522. Worked fine for a day, now every time I click print, a dialogue box pops up that says "send FAX, select recipient" I have tried to delete the fax function but nothing works.

krisf by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3600 printer says ink is low and will not print

I have replaced all the ink cartridges with Canon brand replacements. As soon as I put the cartridge in, the red light on the cartridge itself lights up. There are no error codes or other lights, but when I try to print anything it will not print. I ...

Sdugan by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

i j scan utility not installing

I have followed the instructions to download the mp utilities for my pixma mx 490 with windows 10. I get a download exe file, click on or open it and I get a screen asking if I want to add a printer or device. If I exit that screen and check for i j ...

MG3550

Hello Canon Community is the Pixma MG3550  working only with Black ink ? 

Alfio by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Installing process

So I recently got the TR7520 and everything was going good during the installing part on the computer. But when we got to the part where it was downloading the MP drivers it just took 20 mins to load and then said it was a failure. Anyone know why?

initial set up TS9120, error 5100

Hi. Setting up a new TS9120 for the first time. When I powered on for the first time an error displayed that there was still packing material. I powered it off and looked and looked and looked and looked. Could not find anything else to remove, not i...

cjucoder by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 10

I have an oder PIMAX MG3620 with which the instructions being 5 years old, states it is compatable with Windows 9,8,7, & Vista. I now have a Windows 10, is it compatable?

PIXMA MG 3620

I have an oder PIMAX MG3620 with which the instructions being 5 years old, states it is compatable with Windows 9,8,7, & Vista. I now have a Windows 10, is it compatable?

MG5520 - no BJ Canon Network Port

I accidentally deleted the Canon BJ Network Port...CNBJNP_xxxxxxxxx.   Does anyone know how I can reinstall this port?  Installing the software drivers does not accomplish this.ThanksRandy

RandyLB by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX 922 Ink Error Codes

Magenta showed empty so replaced it (with Canon OEM).  Then I got error code (1681) alleging more than 1 of the highlighted ink color installed (not true as I verified I had one of each installed).  I turned off the machine, restarted and then got a ...

Canon Pixma MX340 printer. How to clear Error 5200?

I have a Canon Pixma MX340 multi-function printer. How do I clear Error 5200? The message said to turn the printer off and then on, and if that did not clear the error to consult the user's manual. On/off did not clear the error, and the online user'...

PaulR by Apprentice
  • 77 replies
  • 6 likes

Will not print black and white

I've just purchased this printer (PIXMA TR850) and is set up wireless. I can prnt color photoe but when I try to print B & W it says that the (the printe is not responding). What should I do to fix the problem?

Pixma MX922 Printing Slowly

I just upgraded on my Mac to Catalina. Now my printer prints VERY SLOWLY!! I'm in the process of printing photos 4x6 and it takes about 15 minutes to print one!!! I updated the driver and that hasn't helped. Help!! 

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements