Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated for Catalina and now not printing

I updated my Canon Pixma MG6320 in anticipation of ios Catalina and now I get this error message every time I try to print: Stopped -  'filter' failed. I've tried turningk my printer off, then back on and nothing changes. Any thoughts?  

Black Ink on TS9120 Not Printing

I just bought a TS9120, and right off the bat the black ink is not printing when I try to print something. The black does print when I do "Print Nozzle Check Pattern", but there is no black when I try to print another type of document (Word doc or In...

Pixma ip6700D

Hello, new here so hope I am doing this right. My somewhat old ip6700D still works great except color that should be brown comes out green. Not a greenish tint but, for instance, a brown dog comes out vivid green. The other colors are okay. I have re...

judylala by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX922 duplex printing blank on back of page 1

When printing using duplex printing, the printer prints page 1, leaves the back blank, then prints page 2 through to the last in duplex, like it should. Seems kind of strange, if there is an odd number of pages, the blank should be on the back of the...

Canon MG5220

I have this printer that has been barely used for years. I turned it on today and for some reason it only wants to print from the bottom tray but it also Jams in the rear each time.

jj71787 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG6120 and G Tray function

Hello, I just purchased the G Tray for printing PVC Inkjet cards on my MG6120. I have the printer connected by USB to my Windows 10 PC. I'm having trouble getting to the paper size from Disc Tray G to show up and the media Printable Disc. I only get ...

SHK21 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MX432 not printing in color

The printer works well and no problems other than it will not print in color. It has a new color cartridge and I ran the print test and it prints in blue, red and yellow but no color when I print a color print, file, or other. Any suggestions? This w...

radios by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Envelope ink. smudging problems

I printed my wedding invitations on a Canon PIXMA 560, and they are absolutely beautiful. But when I I tried to print the envelopes, there is always a dark smudge of ink on the lower right-hand side of the envelope. I have done maintenance cleaning, ...

MX432 prionter will not print color

I have followed the other threads about this subject and they were not resolved. Ihave the MX432, new color cartridge, cleaned, print alignment, and still it does not print color. One thing I did notice was that when I did a print preview, it shows a...

radios by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9120 Scanning Function

I am scanning multiple photos at one setting. However, each picture is saved with the same name, ie: "IMG_20200501_0001." In order to save each individual picture and prevent overwriting, I have to add a suffix to each scan's filename, such as "IMG_2...

jharkins by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements