Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! MG6320 Touch Screen Unresponsive

Hi! Help! I cannot get the touchscreen to work on my Canon MG6320 printer. I looked it up and I downloaded all the updates, but the firmware has an issue and gives an error that the creater has to update the update?? Turining it off for 30 seconds do...

CarlyKam by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

G7020 IJ Scan Utility LIte not recognizing printer

I just reinstalled for the third time the Canon IJ Scan Utility LIte for my G7020 printer. The printer works find and has always worked fine. I can scan using only the System Preferences Scan function but cannot get the actual Canon Scan Utility app ...

cnymike by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Set-Up Failed

I downloaded the installer on th canon.com/ijsetup for MG 3070S and 2 error occured 1. failed to acquire information  2. Failed to download MP****  Please Help Thanks

grael19 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TR 8520 printer and Linux

Have a TR8520 printer and a computer OS of the latest Ubuntu Linux. Had  been using the printer with Windows wirelss driver, but I only use the printer every now and then, so it simply stopped working after awhile (no error message, the compute went ...

rich2506 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5420

My printer is about three years old but used in time probably worth three months just added new ink used it about three times went to turn it on and power will not come on I’ve unplugged it plugged in different outlets and it’s still not turning on w...

MG2520

My MG2520 was working good and then the alarm light started coming on solidly and the printer wouldn't print.  If I pushed the 'black' button, the alarm light would go off and the printer would work.  Now the alarm and the power button are blinking 7...

Dust / white spots on prints

I am using a Canon iP8750 and around 1 in 3 prints are ruined by dust (ink not hitting the paper so leaves a white spot). I am trying to be as careful as possible, keeping the paper boxed and loading just before printing. I am also inspecting the pap...

jamiek by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922: Feeder Cover Missing (PICTURE)

Hello, During transportation, the feeder cover on my MX922 printer came off and is now missing. Because of this, I cannot print anything as support code #2800 states "The feeder cover is open. Close cover and select OK". The problem is, I no longer h...

Canon Printer Picture.jpg
gugion by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Image Garden (Mac) suddenly not printing to discs

I have been using My Image Garden on my Mac to print disc labels directly on discs for some time.  Suddenly it is no longer printing on the discs but rather to the regular paper trays.  I have a Pixma MG7720 printer and my Mac is running OS 10.13.  I...

mhobart by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG2522 Feed Malfunction PLEASE HELP

I got a brand new canon MG2522 in November 2019. It has been used very few times. I am a college student working on my masters. It is a necessity to have a printer. I am very disappoinetd in canon. The printer will communicate with my computer and be...

Pixma MX920 - Black and White print doesnt work

Hello teamThe MX920 I own has an issue with black and white print. The color print works fine.  When we try black and white alone, it double prints.  I went to the Printer settings -> Maintenancce mode and did the routing maintenance.  Please let me ...

srivamsi by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements