Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS704 cd print error

I set up my printer to print onto cds, and I have checked the procedure a dozen times, but it gives me an error code, telling me that that I must pull out the paper returing tray fully! In the procedure, it tells me to push the paper returning tray i...

arbroath by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G2010

Will canon provide a driver for macbook 10.14 or higher?Please give me instructions how can I use the printer for my mac. Is there an alternative driver?

rjay by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

STUCK ON QUEUE MACBOOK

i just bought canon g2010 pixma, I was trying to use it with my macbook air mid 2014 with OS ver mojave 10.14.6 but it does'nt work. stuck on queue. i tried to delete and reinstall the driver i have installed (g2000 series) but still not working

rjay by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5560 equivalent in the US

I purchased MG5560 printer during my stay in Australia and have since moved to the US. I carried the printer along with me and am soon running out of ink. What Ink version can I order in the US for this printer?

Missing ink cartridge lock levers

I just bought a new pixma mg3620 and the "ink cartridge lock levers" that are referenced in the setup video are not present. How can I install the cartridges without those?

jrr by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA not printing magenta

Hi. I have a Canon PIXMA G4010 series (I think 4060, not sure) printer that has stopped printing magenta. How can I get this working again? Thanks for your help!

jco by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

PRINT HEAD IS INCORRECT U052 error

My Pixma MG 5320 stopped printing all of a sudden. Printer sounds like it is printing but the page comes out blank. I had a B200 error so I changed all the ink cartridges and ran my machine through all the clean cycles and now I have a PRINT HEAD IS ...

Antoniom by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PGBK only printing top half of each pass

MP600 Printer The PGBK cartridge is only printing the top half of each pass. I have triedcleaning,deep cleaningalignment,a new PGBK cartridge,printing from different computersSample output image of the test print attached (the image is curved because...

IMG_4024.jpg
kiwi by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Photo Scanning on Canon Pixma G4210

I am new to this printer and can't find a way to scan photos and save them as JPGs. The whole process is very clumsy and time-consuming for only one photo and then it ends up PDF no matter what I do. I suspect I just don't know how to use the printer...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements