Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printer cartridges won't stop moving

Hi. I have a problem with my Pixma MX310. I changed the toner cartridges, but they're now constantly moving left and right. I've tried turning the printer on and off, and unplugging it and plugging it back in, but it's no good. Has anyone else ever h...

KiKi5599 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow Printing Fix

Hi guys, I have a Cannon MX922 and had the same problem. For me my printer took 5+ minutes just to process then to print just one page. I also couldn't see the ink levels anymore in the printing pop-up box on my laptop when I went to print. I even di...

Chey187 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Print Head alignment failure

Our Canon Pixma MG3520 printer keeps going offline in the middle of print head alignment. It was printing just fine before we adjusted the printer to go from regular 8.5 x 11 paper to 4 x 6 photo paper then back. When we try to print on the normal 8....

Wheeler by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon MP280

I have owned this printer for some time now. But I can't really afford a new one just yet.When I press the power button the green light on the power button comes on. And the ink seems to move from left to right. I hear the rollers for a few seconds a...

Canon MG3650 Scanner - Images lacking colour

Hi all,Have recently purchased this printer/scanner with plans of scanning my family's entire photo collection.The scanner is working fine but the images seem. To be quite dull/lacking colour in comparison with the actual photograph.Does anyone know ...

Pixma MG6320 NOT TURNING ON

Hey, So today I tried printing and when I turned on my printer it showed me a support code B200 and went online to see how to fix it. I found something that said to open the printer like when I am trying to change the carts and turn it on that way an...

dreyxo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

iP3300 printer not working

I have an older Pixma iP3300 inkjet printer which worked just fine with my iMac using OS 10.12.6. The printer had run ot of ink and was not used for several months. The flashing 'warning' indicator flashes 5 times indicating a printer head proble. I ...

Margian1 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma iX6820 Setup

So far I've had no luck in setting up my new iX6820.  I keep receiving the following error message. Runtime Error!Program: D:\win\tuto\startHTML.exe This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way.Please contact the applicat...

Elroy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements