cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma922 printer

Lawrence2
Apprentice

My pixma needed the large black ink. When installing a new cartridge I accidently made the ink cartridge to the right (the blue cartridge i think) become dislodged. I got the C000 Error Code. I fixed the dislodged cartridge and the printer turned on perfectly. I thought all was A OK. I then went to print a copy in Black. The copy came out with no ink. The new large Cannon black cartridge has ink as I checked. Before installing the new cartridge I did try an old used cartridge with little ink or maybe no ink. Installing the used cartridge is when I got the C000 code. That's when I put in the new cartridge and now no transfer of ink. Does the printer head need cleaning? 

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Lawrence2,

I recommend unplugging the power to the printer and then open the printer and move the ink carriage to the middle. Once that is done, take one of the inks out and then put it back in making sure it clicks into place. Repeat for the rest of the inks. 

After that is done, close the printer and press the power button on the printer 5 times. Then connect the power cord and the power the printer on. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements