Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual Voltage for my Printer?



I just moved to Israel about a month ago, and had a major shipment of personal items sent via a cargo ship last month. Included in this shipment was my old 2015 Canon Pixma MG7520 printer.

Can anyone tell me if my printer accepts dual voltage between 110 - 240 V? If so, I would just need to use an adapter or IEC C-13 connector power plug. I found a possible solution here: . Would this be safe to use?

Thanks for anyone that can help me.



Generally that info is listed on the device. Look for a label on the rear of the printer. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LR Classic

I wish I could find out now but the printer is in a bin on some massive ship sailing across the Atlantic right now. I guess I'll find out when it arrives.



In my experience, you are going to have a hard time getting ink.  After sending more than 20 staff members to live abroad, I found this out the hard way.  You can't run down to Staples, Office Depot, BestBuy or Costco.  Amazon might not have it readily available in your region either. You'll save more time and money buying a printer where you are.  When / if you come home, donate the printer to a church, school or charity.


Bay Area - CA
~6D2(v1.1.1) ~Many Lenses ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~Windows10 Pro ~EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra ~ImageClass MF644Cdw ~Pixel6 ~R5C On Order

Thanks. Amazingly, I just looked on Amazon and found that all my ink cartridges will ship for free to me here overseas in a few weeks. I won't be using my printer often anyway. So it should work out assuming the printer can handle dual voltage (110-240v), otherwise I need a converter.