Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printer not printing

I have a Canon MX 922 and I am using a Mac Powerbook, 10.8.4. The printer prints copies and scans but when I try to print something from the computer, it sounds like it is printing, it takes paper and goes through the printing process, but nothing co...

maryjane by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

printer shows twice

hello i updated to windows 8.1 from windows 8 and now it shows the same printer twice for when i go to choose default printer and other options from printer device menu.  i do have printer set up for wireless so others in household can print without ...

printer.jpg
lauriej by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My canon IPF5100 printing nothing on its own!

Hello there, I have been having trouble with one of the printers at my workplace, it is used for poster printing however it always seems to stop working, either by getting stuck, un alligned, or printing so much blank paper that it becomes a bundle o...

Canon MG 5420 Black Ink

Hello I recently bought the Canon MG 5420 printer. I am wondering, I print mostly black documents as I am a student and don't use the color as much as the black. Will the printer still operate with just using the black cartige when I run out of the c...

Dale1966 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX860 B200 error

First I am certain the power supply and logic boards are functional. Second I have replaced my print cassette. Third I have follow all the various directives and directions associated with getting this printer functional again--with no positive outco...

Pixma MX522 Scan Function Not Working

I have a Pixma MX522 connected wirelessly to a brand-new Gateway PC running on Windows 8.  The wireless printing functions perfectly, but I can't get anywhere with scanning.  When I installed the software from the CD-ROM, I got a "Canon Quick Menu" m...

howdog by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

can't print borderless on custom size?

Using Pixma MX455I've bought a bunch of blank dvd insert paper, pre-cut (like these) and tried to print one for testing. So i've set the media type in the printer settings as 'glossy photo paper' and set the paper size to 'custom' with the right sett...

mataku by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

printer for cardstock?

Can anyone recommend a printer for thick cardstock? I am planning to make custom bicycle playing cards and I want to print directly onto the card.  what I am looking for: a printer that loads paper from the top, front or rear doesn't matter as long a...

khyde by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements