Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MP800 driver update for Windows 10

HI, I have a PIXMA MP 800 that I purchased to convert slides to digital images.When I went to update the driver I was infomred that Canon doesn't provide the driver updates into Windows 10. How can I update my old printer?Cheers

Alsy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

selphy 1300 cannot print stripes

i have an image which is 4x5inch, 300ppi and is striped, e.g. 1 pixel pink horizontal stripe, 1 pixel green horizontal stripe, 1 pixel blue horizontal stripe, repeat.selphy cannot print this image without banding occurring, i.e. 3cm stripes.Is it not...

Canon pixma g2000 lock

Good day... Need help for my canon printer.. Hard reset.. After i press 5 times on stop button the orange light steady and the printer is offline.. Need help on this.. Thank you

NelChoca by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mp560 error

Hi,My mp560 has a fault and I don't know how to fix.I was printing and the dreaded b200 code came up and stopped the printer printing.At first the printer wouldn't power on. It recently did and dislayed the b200 code again. Now the printer will not g...

Milie by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Print head grinding sound

2 year old Pixma MX922.  All of a sudden, the printer head sounds like it's grinding as it tries to move along the rails.  Have tried clearing print queue, turning machine off, unplugging, and searching for any paper jams (none).  When I turn the uni...

TSC by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma IP8720 cost of printing

What is the approximate cost of printing a 13x19 full color photo using CLI-251 and Canon photo paper? The cost of each individual XL cartridge is about $20. If this is difficult to answer, perhaps someone can tell how many 13x19 full color photos ca...

mj20 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing on Satin Cardstock on ip8720

I recently purchased Blazer Digital Satin C/2S Cardstock for my Canon iP8720 printer. Every paper settings I have tried the prints come out with the ink still wet. I feel like it should be able to print on satin if it prints on Matte and Glossy satin...

mm0615 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG6120 can't scan from control panel

I recently got a new computer I am operating on windows 365. After hooking everything up I tried to scan by using the screen on the printer and it doesn't work. It says processing please wait momentarily, nothing happens it goes back to the scan scre...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements