Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3650S - Printer ink number not recognised

It's been working fine, but now I cannot print.  When checking the printer status with the Canon Quck Menu I get an error saying the ink model numbers are not recognised. I've not changed anything. I'm printing from the same computer. Everything is t...

canon pixma mg7150 does not print e-mails

The title says it all. I have tried to print certain e-mail. The print preview shows an empty page and of course it therefore only prints an empty page.What can I do? This feature worked perfectly on Windows 7 but no longer on my new PC with Windows ...

TR8520 Image on Rear Paper Cassette is Reversed

Just picked my TR8520 yesterday to replace an MX922 with printhead issues. The white image printed on the rear paper cassette seems to be reversed. When I load envelopes with the flap to the right as shown on the image, they are printed upside down f...

AlP by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to close the front paper tray on a Pixma TS8150

I would like to completely close the front paper tray on my new Pixma TS8150 printer.When it was boxed, the bottom front tray was completely closed, i.e. it didn't stick out at all. Now I am using the printer the front paper tray protrudes by about a...

marcvarc by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Code 5 156 69

The scanner is not working. I keep getting an error saying that the Scanner is turned off and the USB is disconnected. Neither are true. The printing function works and it's connected by a USB cable. I've tried multiple USB ports, I've deleted extra ...

PIXMA 922 printer

I use the printer for sugar sheets when making cakes. It will not pull the sheet through. Keeps giving an error or no paper in upper tray. I am using the lower tray. Have tried many thing from reading on line. Nothing has worked.

TR4527 produces dull colours

I purchased a new TR4527 and am using it with two MacBook Pro laptops. I have everything setup fine except that the colours it produces are not acceptable. They are dull, not bright. When I go to the manual for advice it gives me lots of info for Win...

TR8520 Not printing from remote desktop

I have a new TR8520 that installs to my local PC fine, but when I try and print to it while connected to a remote PC, the job sends to my local print queue, and the printer says "processing" but the job never actually prints. I have reinstalled multi...

canon mx492

I'm using an HP laptop with my printer.  I keep getting message "can only print from apps" when my doc won't print.  Pls help 

MG7520 won't scan

Hello, I was scanning just yesterday with my MG7520 and now the scanning option is grayed out in the upper right and I am unable to scan. Any suggestions? It is hard wired to my iMac. The scanner utiltiy is grayed out under "window" in the menu as we...

Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 11.36.12 AM.png

Cannon MG5700 - only prints top of page

I have an MG5700 printer. All of a sudden it is only printing the top part of a page. I've restarted my computer, uninstalled the printer and reinstalled it, and checked the paper size setting. I at a loss what else to do. Ideas? 

robynmd1 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements