Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 NOT using PGBK ink

So...I am trying to print a shipping label (completely black and white) and my printer refuses to use the PGBK ink!!! My ink for M,Bk,Y,andC are completely out right now, but I thought I could use the PGBK ink for a black and white text..  I have alr...

MX922 paper feed error & noise

When trying to print from the lower cassette, it makes a horrible clicking noise & error says no paper. I have cleaned the rollers, reseat the paper & tray, looked for objects & paper where I can see.I took off the side cover to see where the nose is...

Figi4 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG6250 printer stopped working.

I have been using my printers Canon MG6250 and iX6550 wihtout any problems since I updated my mac to Mac OS Catlina as soon as it was released. 3 days ago I found I could not print with my iX6550 but my MG6250 printer was working normally but that ha...

sirbilco by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mx 922 Does not print Black

my pixma mx 922 using windows 10 Enterprise prints color except black. I have installed new black cartridges still does not print black it had been working since Jan 2016 until two weeks ago - can it be fixed if so how any help would be great

Configuration error 0X8007007e when trying to print

Hello All, I have a PIXMA TR7520 printer and just recently when try tp print photograph from my saved scanned images I get this message in red letter when the printer tool window open. " EXPERIENCED UNEXPECTED CONFIGURATION PROBLEM"  with this code u...

AZPhil by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon MP470 printer

I'm trying to connect my samsung chromebook XE303c12 to the Canon MP470 printer via a USB cable. Chromebook says printing was completed but printer itself never did complete the printing process.

MP47 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements