Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! MX890 power recognition

I suddenly cannot print with my MX890. Status shows offline. Troubleshooting says the printer is unplugged. However, it is plugged in and power is on. Any suggestions on how to get the printer to tell my computer that it is turned on?  I have tried t...

Brenda03 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA TR4520: Scanning to Chromebook

My wife has a Chromebook. We successfully connected the TR4520 using Google Cloud Print so she can print from the Chromebook (2 hours due to bad setup instructions that came with printer), but there is no info in the manuals on how to scan from the p...

Resolved! Pixma MG5320 printing blank pages

Hello! I have a 3 year old Canon Pixma MG5320 that has started to print blank pages in the past few weeks. I don't think it's under warranty anymore. I changed all four cartridges, did multiple cleanings and deep cleanings (using up about 2/3 of the ...

Nozzle Check.jpg Print Head Alignment.jpg
Shibo77 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

1403 error code

I'm just another one of the frustrated Canon printer users with the 1403 error code. Looks like I'm not alone. Have attempted all the fixes on this support forum, youtube, etc. I have a Pixma MX922 printer. About a year ago began getting B200 errors ...

Scan problem with TS3150

Hi, I installed the software and the printer but scan function does not work. I receive the error message below. Could someone help me to sort out the problem ? 

canon.jpg
SKILIC by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! pixma ts5020

can anyone tell me how to copy a picture from my image garden to use somewhere else

rahlu by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 Door Won't Auto-open/ Odd clicking

I have a problem that I think began when a chair partially blocked the opening of the front door on the MX922 printer. That may be a coincidence, though; I do not know the problem yet. The symptoms:when printing with the door closed, the door will no...

Pixma MX512 Won't Complete Auto Alignment

I have been trying to get my printer to do the auto alignment and cannot get the process to complete. It will print about half of the auto align page, and then it stops and gives me an error saying I need to turn it off. The light blinks yellow twice...

cdrisc by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG6600 getting Error 1405 About Printerheads

Hi ThereI turned on my printer today and got an error message that says "The type of print head is incorrect. Install the correct print head." I can't seem to find and answer on how to fix this. Has anyone else had this issue?Thanks 

csouza79 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cartridge compatability

Hi,I have a Canon Pixma MX922 printer using 251 ink cartridges. I ordered replacements and they sent 281 ink cartridges. Are the two interchangeable? I've never used 281 cartridges before.Thanks in advance,Richard

MP495 New Port Cannot Be Created 0000

I i'm trying to install drivers on Windows 10 and when I get to the point of looking for the printer it finds it put then I get the Error message: New Port Cannot Be Created 0000 It's driving me crazy. HELP!!!! The printer works fine because I have i...

sjwilson by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements