Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! ts8100 series (model ts8120) how to set up WiFi

Windows 10. I previously had the printer set up for WiFi. To troubleshoot an issue with another printer, an HP not Canon, they asked me to remove the 8100. Now I've finished that troubleshooting and cannot get the 8100 to use WiFi. I have it connecte...

MX870 misalignment -- black only

My MX870 has suddenly developed a strange misalignment problem. Printing is shifting left and right every 13.57mm. That is to say, a vertical line will print 13.57mm down, then shift 0.5mm left for the next 13.57mm then back to the original position ...

IMG_0001.jpg IMG_0002.jpg IMG_0004.jpg
torch by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code 5 157 69

Hello! My pronter has stopped working. I am getting an error code as listed above, with the very common, LAN not connected, etc. even though it is. I have a Pixma MX 722 and am running Windows 7. And I live in Canada, if that matters. Thanks for the ...

Canon iP2770 prints in weird color

Hello, I'm new here anyways.I'm here to ask on how do I fix the printer printing in weird color?It prints purple even though I did all the cleaning and refilling the ink.I had looked inside the printer by opening the cover thing but nothing seems to ...

TF21045 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Basic question from a newby...

I have a PIXMA MG7720.   I've used it since 6/17,  with no problems. I'm not a heavy printer user The other day, out of the blue, I get Support code 1256, and it tells me to open the paper output tray.  When I do this, it says "an error has occurred"...

dennism by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS8220 not printing on glossy

Tried to print on glossy paper. Each time the color is totally faded. I tried printing on regular plain paper and it's fine. I have cleaned the print heads, nozzle heads etc. I have added new ink. I have even tried to print from the printer itself wi...

VicMar by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer MG6600 - Printing color broken lines

Hello Friends,Hope you all are doing great !!My every fully functinoing Canon MG6600 has recently started to give problems in printing, since i bought it 4 years ago.All of a sudden, since a month, it has started to print broken color lines instead o...

Where to Complain or Warn Others?

When I updated the printer software on my Windows 10 computer for the Canon TS9100, because I moved the printer, it closed all my saved tabs in Notepad++ and all the documents I had open in Open Office.I don't know what Canon was thinking, giving pri...

Resolved! Pixma iP8720 Washed out Colors

It's been about 6 months since I last used my 8720 so I decided to replace the existing ink cartridges. I've been using nothing but Canon ink in my printer and Canon photo paper. I just printed out several 4x6 and 1 8x10 prints and noticed the colors...

IMG_20201014_152052.jpg IMG_20201014_152152.jpg IMG_20201014_152052.jpg CB3.jpg
TR88 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma TS3620 Prints Blank Out Of The Box

Setup went well for a new TS3620 - except for the fact it prints totally blank pages. Cartridges show as properly loaded and ink levels are good. Printed alignment page, cleaned heads, performed nozzle checks, deep cleaned heads, etc. Nothing is prin...

drm5303 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements