Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pixma 2400 series error message

I am unable to print anything from my computer because I continue to get an error message that says 'not connected to printer'.  Have turned off and on repeatedly. Have tried connecting cable to different port, Have done hard sets with stop and start...

Compatible Third Party Paper for iX6820

Hi all, new to forum but not to printing or photography. I'm looking for recommendations (or stay away from stories) for compatible "Photo Paper" for the Canon iX6820.  The Canon paper is nice as are all of Red River papers...but looking to keep expe...

MP7 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

INK CARTRIDGE CONSUMES TOO FAST

Hello !       As I said in the subject ,I have a problem with my printer. I have a PIXMA MG3650 series. I have bought new cartridges , black/white and color. First of all, it doesn't work without one of them. Second of all, after I have pri...

AnDrEW5 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Last Page First

My canon MG5753 By default Prints the last page FirstIy appreciate I can untick this feature in Printer Preferences, but is there anyway I can stop this print feature permantlyI have read that Print from Last Page appears grayed out and is unavailabl...

Bures999 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I just installed the Canon Pixma 6000 printer

I do not know about you but I found it terrible to read the little Black and white LCD...no back light! The instructions for installation were very poorely written. I almost returned it to Best Buy but it was night so I managed to struggle and get it...

avaidya by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3620

I recently moved and have attempted multiple times to connect my wifi on my MacBook Air.  I have tried to restart it and yet every time I try it won't connect to my wifi. Is there something I'm forgetting to do or something else I could try?  Thanks....

Resolved! Why have my recent posts disappeared after two days

During the past several days I posted twice (in the Personal Printers thread) . My posts immediately showed up on the list of posts. But within one or two days my posts disappeared. I've posted before without a problem until now..

ckm by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5650 not scanning - MAC

The scanner is not working, added, and removed it several times. The printer function OK but it will not scan. MacBook has the latest update and the printer has the latest firmware. When I open the printer, and select the scanner and try to get it to...

PIXMA MX722 Thick Black Line on scanned document

I have a Canon PIXMA MX722.  When scanning a document through the ADF or directly from the glass plate the document has a 1 inch thick vertical black line about 1 inch from the hand margin.  When scanning a PDF it's on the right side but JPEG is on t...

IMG_20151024_0003.jpg
tfeichtel by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements