cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mx2150 will not let me enter number in WEP key, only allows symbols/letters. how do i enter numbers?

RShaz
Apprentice

mx2150 will not let me enter number in WEP key, only allows symbols/letters. how do i enter numbers? I have followed the setup instructions the * will not allow to enter numbers. It allows lower case and upper case but will not allow numbers to be entered.

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation; however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We can only provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I've not seen a MX2150...  are you certain this is the correct model of your printer?

Re-running the set up utility is usually the easiest way to re-associate an existing printer on a wireless network with a new SSID name, password, etc.  You may also be able to use the # key to switch between alpha and numeric characters for input.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements