Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CD tray for TS8220

Hi all, what is the CD tray name for the TS8220.. on the TS9120, it's a "M" tray (written on the tray itself)... how about the TS8220 tray? Thank you

xdm92013 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Ink Problems

Ladies/Gents My printer: Pixma TS9120Changed ink tanks recently and now the machine is starting to print a lot of pink and won't read the ink level of the cyan tank.I know this has been discussed an awful lot already but I need some help as I have tr...

Rafiki by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX725 blurry print

Hi folks newbie here!I have a canon mx725, for love not money my printer won't print correvtly.I have already done a deep clean numerous times. Id like to send a test page so you can see this. But it doesn't look like I can attach an image.The nozzle...

Tlewisuk by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX310 Communication/Connectivity Issue

I am having communication and/or connectivity issues with my MX310 printer/scanner, which is connected to my MacBook Pro running macOS Majave (10.14.6), and I cannot print, scan, or copy. In addition, the alarm light came on recently without any indi...

Resolved! MX922 head cleaning

I want to clean the heads, but there is no "Setup" option whenn I press the Menu key. Hoow do I access "Maintenance"?

Oldmaven by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX922

Frustration!  Printer only prints partial page or blank page.  Happens mostly with Publisher documents and double-sided docs.  Any solution?  Have already downloaded latest software, cleaned and tested, etc.  Nothing seems to work. 

Pixma MX922 prints wrong size with Mac Mojave

I  am trying to use Pixma MX922 with an iMAC 2017 running Mojave OS 10.14.6.I downloaded a new driver but it only prints what should be letter size documents at about a 3x5 corner of the page. I previously had the same problem with another iMac runni...

My Image Garden gone AWOL

Hi - I've just purchased and installed a TS8160 printer to replace an MG7760 that expired.  There's no sign of My Image Garden in the new installation, although it appeared to download.  Any thoughts?

KandL by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

NEW-- PIXMA iX6820 driver download not working

both the driver disk and the download are locking up at the "Where to you live?"  Window.   Anyone have a suggestion.  Canon Customer Support has all of a sudden gotten IMPOSSIBLE to get hold of.  Never had a problem before, they have been very helpf...

tdpilot by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

mg3620

my printer is marvelous. i recently upgraded to Mojave and all seemed to go well. but i seem to have lost the drivers that allow me to select draft and/or grey print. can someone send me the link to get these.  i did have them and they disappear ever...

My image garden Pixma MG3550

Just upgraded to windows 10. My Image garden, used with Pixma MG500 printer/scanner takes ages to load, any one any suggestions as to how to speed it up??

CC2 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adjusting Color Balance - Pixma MG7760

I have a Mac computer (OS Sierra V.10.12.6) and a Pixma MG7760 printer.The colour of my paper prints is far too yellow.How do I get to Adjust Color Balance box with the colour adjustment sliders?There is lots of info on Google but they only refer to ...

hansjans by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixmar TR4522 is stuck on 4x6 picture print.

I have gone to the settings a hundred times to change settings and it looks good until I print then it prints a full size page in a 4x6 area.  When I first open the utility page it automatically shows 4x6 even though I have saved 8.5x11.  I put it re...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements