Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double image

I have a Canon TR4522 and lately it started to print my documents in double vision mode.  I cleaned the nozzle and did that nozzle which came out fine but it is still printing out double images.  

Pixma MG6220 Ink Pad

Does anybody know where I can get the excess ink pad? I went to clean it (which I have done many a time) and dropped the pad into the sink garbage disposal. I can't print withoutit. I know everyone says just buy a new printer - but it appears that Ca...

pvzajac by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Code 5011

My printer suddenly keeps displaying a code 5011, and I haven't used it in at least a week or so and it was fine last I checked. There was a debit card left in it from a previous scanning use, I took it out, tried again, didn't work. Then I went down...

libertoe by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer Preview

When I set up a print job, I cannot get the Printer Settings to Save for that job. Everytime I go back to that job, I have to reset all the parameters. I click on "Save Current Dialog Settings" to no avail. PIXMA MG6320 Please advise.Thanx, SkipD

Resolved! Cannot print using USB cable

I just bought a brand new Canon Pixma TS6320 and am not able to print using a USB cable on my MAC OS X computer. Have already done the set up, etc. My Mac cannot find the printer drivers and when I look on the Canon site it says there are no drivers ...

jodyel by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon PIXMA TS6320 Image Size

My girlfriend and I just recently bought the Canon PIXMA TS6320 printer.We got it set up and working, but we are having an issue with printing an specific image size on 8.5x11 paper. She has a custom 5inx5in image that she wants to print on 8.5x11 Ph...

Phones will only print on envelopes

Hi,I have a Canon G7020.  This problem started 2 days ago.  No one's phone in the house can select 8-1/2 x 11 paper to print on.  Envelope auto pupulates the paper size box and there is no option to change it. It happens on 3 iPhones and 1 iPad.  I c...

Mac OS 11.1 Big Sur

Hi this is my first use of this facility so I hope I am doing the right thing - Since load Mac OS Big Sur first my Polar Ignite does not upload its tracking info and perhaps more importantly my Canon Pixma MG6150 Printer Scanner says there is a faUKT...

Goliath by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TS6420 - serious issues printing to plain paper

Hello, Just bought a TS6420 two days ago.  No issues with setup, but am having a terrible time printing on plain paper (printing to 4x6 Canon photo paper, either glossy or matte, works fine - I don't think I have any larger photo paper to try but I'l...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements