Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma g4210 sleep issue

Having an issue where even though auto on is enabled the printer will not wake up when a print job is sent and the printer has to be woken up with a button pressauto off is disabled and auto on is enabledare there any other power settings?any way to ...

Srs by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

MX922 Not Turning on off off but pilot is on

My MX922 MFP pilot light fomes on when the on/off button is pressed, but nothing on is on and I cannot hard reset it. I canno turn the pilot light off; it goes off when the plug is pulled. Is there a fuse or circuit breaker somwhere to reset?  Any ot...

Rahm01 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iP7250 Head miss-aligned PGBK only

(I'm not sure if this is related to changing the PGBK cartridge.  After the change we noticed this issue, but as this printer is not used that often it could be unrelated.  I put back the old cartridge and still have the same problem.) This is only a...

LesD by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ERROR MESSAGE 5100

Code:  5100, the ink carriage remains to the left after a paper jam.  I've shut it down and restarted.  Carriage after shut down will go to the right and then immediately to the left and remains there.  

Canon Easy-Photoprint Supported Printers

Does anyone know if the TS9120 printer is supposed to be supported by Easy-Photoprint EX software? When I fire up the software, I get the message: "Printing cannot be executed because a printer supported by this software is not installed." even thoug...

gmosley by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX 492 Installer for Big Sur 11.0.1

Canon needs to update the installer for my MX492 printer. Ive had issues with it dropping the wi-fi internet connection and finall managed to keep it connected by wading through the settings on the tiny screen on the printer but its too cumbersome to...

TracieK by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG6600 Series Error - Support Code 6000

Printer screen instructed me to try powering down and restarting. Even after powering off and restarting, I get the same error message. Printer screen instructed me to contact support if the issue persisted. Please help!

jensensa by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922- connection problems

Seems alot of people are having trouble with this printer.  I currently cannot connect to my Wifi.  The printer sometimes detects the access point and then not.  It is so frustrating.  I have done EVERYTHING from unplugging all devices.  Manually put...

TS3151 shows error code P01 from set up

My 6-month-old TS3100 suddenly stopped working, showing error code P01. I reckoned the cheapest/easiest thing was to buy a new one. I got a TS3151, but immediately it was set up, it too showed error code P01. What could be going wrong?

anstey by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Cannon Pixma Ip8760 unable to load ink

So I recently just had my new Pixma IP8760 arrive brand new. The main problem is when I turn the machine on and follow the steps to install the ink, the cartridge bay only moves halfway across to where it would line up normally to install ink. It nee...

MrGreen by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements