Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR4520 Will Not Print

I'm trying to reinstall drivers. There are two choices. Should I install "TR4500 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)" or "TR4500 Series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows) " ?

ckm by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Series TS9100 doesn’t print bottom of the page

The issue is in the subject line.I have a TS9100 series printer that does not print the bottom inch or so of a page from an Apple laptop or iPhone.I’ve tried different documents, cleaning the heads and rollers, and a handful of changes to print setti...

Looking to connect a Pixma MG3522 to my Win10 Laptop

Hello all,  Been struggling to connect my printer to my laptop and network.  We did have a another Canon printer we were using, but it's long gone.  The Canon app shows this old printer.  I'm having problems seeing this new printer and I have yet to ...

AllanA by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Blank pages Canon TS9020

Good afternoon, My canon TS 9020 has been printing blankc pages. It also makes a loud grinding sound. Steps completed:cleaning Deep cleaningPrint head alignment nozzle check.replaced ink  - Feli

feli39 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

PIXMA MX490 error printing

My Canon PIXMA MX490 won''t print.  I keep getting an error printing message.  It worked fine before today.  I downloaded drivers again and still the same problem.  Tried both wireless and usb way.  HELP

sewjack by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

G4210 printing blank pages

Can anyone help with my printing issue?  My printer just spits out blank pages.  Not tech savvy, can't figure out what's wrong.  I'm surprised I got it hooked up via wifi in the first place.  Thanks in advance!  

tank2601 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanning with Big Sur and MG7720

I'm trying to get scanning to work on my PIXMA MG-7720 in macOS Big Sur. After installing drivers from the Canon website, I'm getting a "You do not have permissions to open the application "Canon IJScanner15f.app". I am the admin for the computer and...

MG7520 won't power up

Have an MG7520 that won't power up. Have checked power module and all other suggested remedies. An expensive printer with little use is now useless? Surely Canon can offer a fix is this is happening with such enormous frequency. Any solutions or off...

ink absorber message

I have an old MG2150.  I am getting a 1700, ink absorber message, and can't get the counter to clear.  I have used the steps I see outined in several places, but the lights never clear and simply return to the 8 blinking yellow lights. I'm wondering ...

bc33 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG6821

I need to dispose of this printer.  Before doing that, I want to  be sure I'm not leaving personal information on it.  Does this model have either an internal memory or SIM card?  If so, how do I erase information before discarding? Thank you.

lynnt by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Colors are jumbled.

I've had my Canon Pixma MX922 for about 4 years.  5 ink cartridges. Printers printed perfectly until 4 days ago. Here's what I changed:Replaced Yellow (Y) and Black (PGBK) cartridges. Replacement cartridges came from LD Products. I've used them for a...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements