Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MP990 Won't Scan

I haven't changed a thing on my MacBook Air and tried to scan today and I get the following pop up: You do not have permission to open the application "CanonIJScanner1". Contact your computer or network administrator for assistance This is my persona...

lbrigman by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Code: 5, 157, 69

My MG 3620 stopped working to scan though the IJ Scan Utility. I made sure everything was up-to-date, I made sure drivers were up-to-date, I uninstalled and reinstalled, I disabled and reenabled, and I am even using a wired connection (USB). I downlo...

windows 10 stopped detecting my printer

Windows 10 stopped detecting my TS8120 inkjet. It was fine Monday; the problem started yesterday. The printer is listed in hardware as the default printer. I restarted my laptop and shut of the printer off and on. No deal. It's on WiFi.

Vivian07 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot connect G7020 scanner to IMAC

Cannot connect G7020 scanner to IMACMonterey operating systemPrinter is connected via wifi (printer works great)When I select IJ scan utility items I get the following Cannot communicate with scanner. Possible reasons:- Scanner is turned off.- (If us...

risi6701 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS3320 error messages

Any attempt to use the "Canon IJ Printer Assistant Tool" for my TS3320 fails. For example, the attached clip shows an attempt to use that tool to suppress "mismatched paper settings detection" and the resulting error message #0xc000012f.Is there a wo...

CanonPrinterAssistantError.jpg

Setting up a PIXMA TS3522

Which of the following is true: I can set up this printer to print wirelessly from my desktop computer AND my smartphone.  That is, I can print something from my computer, and then print something from my smartphone, without having to do anything spe...

TR8520 printer.

Yellow ink cartridge was getting low so I replaced it with a new one. The estimated ink levels that show the ink remaining is still showing the previous cartridge's amount not the new amount in the new cartridge. I have taken the cartridge out, check...

MG7520 not working

My pixma MG7520 only worked 1 year before it started showing "Suppport code" B203.  Someone on this forum mentioned having to update your printer as your computer updates (ex. I have a mac so when auto iso systems update, the printer needs one too.  ...

Error Msg C000

Tried to print. Get Printer Error. Turn off/on. Problem persists see manual. I download manual, search c000 to no avail. Call 800 support. Can't talk to anyone until I register printer. to register I need ser#. Can't find. eneterd every number on the...

waju by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements