Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon mx922 does not open

Hello. i had an issues with my printer (PIXMA MX922 (MX920 Series)) and now that i've changed the power suplly still does not open.  What would be the solution for the issue?  Does someone had that issues before? 

Resolved! Hooking up a PIXMA TS 3122

I am trying to install a PIXMA TS 3122 that has never been used.  New in the box.  I have used the internet  ij.start.canon  procedure.  The process goes well until I get to step 3 .  At this point a message comes up saying the printer is detected.  ...

FarmerHR by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2500 Series - Error 5B00

Please help I keep getting an error code 5B00 and don’t know what it is or means  or how to fix it!! Help Please!!! My warranty ran out too.So no help from Canon. I have a canon printer MG2500 series. Please direct me to someone who can help me.

Resolved! MG3022 Printer Heads Won't Align

It's clear from my printouts that the black and color heads are not lined up. The blank ink prints slightly above the colored ink.I have tried aligning the print heads, both automatically and manually, multiple times.On the Print Alignment Value repo...

TS 9020 won't connect to Windows 11

I bought a new Windows 11 computer.  When I connected my printer it would not recognize the printer.  Then somehow I got it to work but now it is back to not recognizing the printer.  Why does it not recognize my printer??!!

MX490 striping

Getting stripe lines on cricut printer sticker paper with my MX490.  Prints ok on regular cardstock. Thinking maybe too glossy surface with printable sticker paper for this machine. Works well on photo paper. Have done all routine cleaning, but still...

CANON TS 8220 PRINTER

ABOUT 3 YRS OLD--LIGHT USE---WHITE STREAKS THROUGH ALL PRINT. HAVE TRIED JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING. REINSTALLED THE PRINTER-USING WITH DESKTOP PC- WITH A USB CABLE. TEST PRINT WHICH USES ABOUT 1/3 OF AN 8 1/2 X11 STANDARD PAGE ---PERFECT WITH THE CANON I...

Resolved! G5020 Prinhead

Does any one know the Part Number of the Canon Pixma G5020 Printheads (Color & Black).  Please provide a source if known.  Thanks!

Gary5 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX492 Prints But Won't Scan

I have a Canon Pixma MX492 with the same problem. I am able to print, but scanning has suddenly stopped working. I am using MAC OS Monterrey 12.1. I don't recall updating my OS recently, but it's possible that I did a small update.I have tried uninst...

MarkusM by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Lines on paper from PIXMA TR8520 printer

I have a PIXMA TR8520 printer. All of a sudden, lines began appearing on the printed paper. Holding a sheet of 8 1/2 x 11" paper vertically, the lines run from side to side.  They seem to appear only on photographs - not on text or other graphics. Wh...

B200 error

I have a Pixma mx9222 printer. It has started showing the evil B200 error. I have changed cartridges, changed the printhead, done a reset. It continues to persist.I tried the trick by Debillkeef involving opening and closing the door, but while that ...

aalauf by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TR4720 jams every time!

Brand new machine! Never had a chance to use it yet. Just testing it out and I can't get it to feed the paper in straight no matter what I try. I have yet to complete a decent copy of anything because the paper jams up every single time I try to make...

cahoy123 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MP495 Offline

I have a new MacOS Monterey and my MP495 printer is offline. I have checked all plugs and the printer is working but I don't know how to get it online.

Ottawa by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements