Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922

Getting error message 1411 when trying to print.  I have rebooted printer, reseated printer head and changed cartridges.  How do I know if it is the printer head or something else?   Don't want to spend $200 on new head if it is something else.   Tha...

TS9100 PRINTING FROM PHOTO TRAY ONLY

I was printing an this morning and it was printing fine through the main cassette.  I chose another item to put in cue and suddenly it all started to print from the rear tray.  Of course, I received a message no paper as I only print photos from that...

DRAE by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3650s says out of paper but it’s not

MG3650s says it’s out of paper (orange light blinking twice) but there is plenty of paper in there. I have tried one sheet, 10 sheets and 20 sheets, will sporadically decide to print once and then start blinking again. Why are canon printers so usele...

Angry1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

MG4250 with M1 iMac

Has anyone been able to connect to the scanner of an MG4250 with their M1 Mac.After waiting for the scanner to connect for 39 sec I get the error message:Failed to open a connection to the device (-21345)

MG4250 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA 6820 won't print labels

I have a Pixma 6820 inkjet that works well, but I can't get it to print on stickers.  It loads the paper, makes some internal noise for about 20 seconds, and then shoots the paper out without trying to print.Previously when printing on Avery sticker ...

jwarrend by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon G3010

My Canon g3010 printer print in faded colors even after I did deep cleaning. I really need help fixing it. Looking forward for your reply RegardsAaysha

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements