Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G7020 only prints yellow

My G7020 would not print anything in blue.  What should be blue is pink and no black.  I went thru all the maintenance steps. The nozzle check showed  all but CC.  Continued through the steps.  At the deep clean stage I got a support code  5200.  I f...

gpwolf by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

printing

My Canon MX922 is not speaking to my Asus computer. I am using Windows 10 and Chrome browser. I just changed modems but the devices are connected by USB. Any ideas? This community is the only help I could find online.

dottie85 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MX922 display defaults to FAX mode.

Since I purchased this printer, (and have had it for many years), the printer has always defaulted to Copy mode on the printer display. I had recently sent a couple of faxes. Now, the display defaults to fax mode. if I click on the copy button, it do...

donnsj by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G3200 error messages and poor printing

I bought a Canon Mega tank printer hoping it would save me money in the long run. I use it often to print b&w, and also photos. It worked fine one day, and the next when I went to print photos it only printed in black and yellow. (the tanks are full)...

JMS1 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

G3200 Print Heads Totally Dry After Non Use

Due to some personal health reasons, I have not been using my G3200 printer for quite some time (I bought it to print my photography experiments  ). Anyway, due to this non-use, the printer heads appear to be totally dry. NOTHING prints, although the...

rhodesmk by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MegaTank Ink Delivery Tubes - Full or Not?

I have printed about 100 photos with my PIXMA G6020 with no issues. The photos look beautiful, and the ink levels have not changed. I opened the Ink Fill/Print head compartment and noticed that the tubes that deliver the ink from the reservoirs to pr...

Image.jpeg
elected by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ix6820 pgbk is misaligned

First I could not get any black to print. I bought a new print head. Now the PGBK is misaligned. Nothing seems to work to fix it. Clean print heads, alignment. I have cleaned the timing strip.attached are the prints of alignment check; and the manual...

alignment check.png manual adjust.png pageprint.png
wadeR by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mx410 printer ports

I am trying to connect to wireless network.  My wireless company said they needed to have the external and internal port numbers  and the protocal (TCP, UDP, or both) which I could get by notifying the manufacturer.    Where/How can I find this infor...

JuneBug1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon g6020

I accidently set the printer to the wrong language when setting it up.How can I get it back to English.Any help would be appreciated.Thank you

DAVE46 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANON PHOTO INKJET PRINTER

My canon inkjet printer is having issues and I don't know what else to do but try and get answers! I just bought a cricut and I would like to use it to print/cut images. I try to print the image but my printer won't take the vinyl. We decided to use ...

sovike77 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements