Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Envelope jammed...PIXMA MG2522

I tried to print on an envelope and apparently I put it in the wrong way. The envelope is stuck and I don't know how to get it out. I also tried to call product support, and for some reason they cannot recognize either of the two telephone numbers I ...

radiodon by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS9521C Rear Feed error Code 1000

Just got my new printer a couple weeks ago. I have yet to be able to print from the rear feed. I am trying to print from the rear feed and I keep getting a code 1000 which is either paper is loaded wrong and/or there is no paper loaded.1. Paper is th...

dzway by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Support Code 2804 on Canon MX922

Support Code 2804 MDF failure to scan.  'doc size not suitable for duplex scanning'.  Win 7, Pixma MX922 Tech support tried valiantly to figure this out but could not, so I'll share my solution.  I suddenly kept getting Support Code 2804 failure on M...

Pinkish photos

Just opened and set up my tr8620.  Very first photo comes out very pink.  How do I fix this?  Thanks. 

Jklu by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma ts5151 printer

Can anyone tell me how to retract the paper tray on this printer? On unboxing, it was retracted making the front completely flush. It pulled out ok but doesn’t seem to want to retract. Any advice?

Canon Pixma TS5320 not printing well

My printer ink is new, off brand ink ordered from Amazon a few months ago. I installed the ink, but when I print anything in black or color, nearly half of the page is not printed or the printer spits out a blank sheet with zero ink on the paper. Thi...

Resolved! Help with printer TS9060

I have a PIXMA TS9020 printer. I have this error during scanning ''Printer is in use or an error has occurred. Check status. Scanner driver will be closed. Code: 2, 140, 3. 

comfycj by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922

I have a Canon MX922 every now and then I keep getting an error tells me to shut it off unplug it then plug it back in and turn it back on but the air is still there I'll wait a few days and then the air disappears Don't know why

Bigvic by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

printer settings

I have a TR 4520 printer using wifi connection to I-mac with Catalina op system. A couple of weeks ago, I modified settings to print photos. I then restored them, but printer will not do 2 sided and prrint speed is very slow. How do I get function ba...

Resolved! TR8520 only prints from Preview

When I try to print a document inside a program, nothing happens when I click the Print command. Instead I have to use Preview to create a screenshot and then print from within that app. Does anyone know how to fix this? This was never a problem in t...

Rick0814 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Pixma TS9020 not printing color

I'm using wifi connection to my computer and mobilel.  The printer will not print color.  Have done nozzle cleaning multiple times with no color.  Have performed nozzle test patterns and the only think that prints is black. I've cleaned the printhead...

Resolved! PGBK Cartridge running out of ink

I recently purchase a PIXMA TR8622 printer. Why does the PGBK cartridge runs out of ink so fast? I replaced the cartridge on December 28th and by January 13th I was getting a warning that the cartridge was low on ink.

RTEN813 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

wia driver

I need to download wia driver for my canon mx920 printer.  Please help.  it was working 2 days ago but now it wont scan.

lchoops by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements