Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ink not recognized musical chairs mg7520

Put in a new canon pgbk black. After that every time I closed the printer a different cartridge would say it wasn’t recognized. Which one changed every time I closed the printer. I tried pulling out the print heads, resorting every thing. Same proble...

Wld8hrt by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA iP8700 - B200 Error

I've had this issue for well over 2 years but recently got pressed to solve this again. Wasn't able to contact support because I didn't know the purchase date of my canon device. (2015 sometime)Plan to call support this monday to attempt to solve thi...

b200 page.PNG ip8700 b200.PNG

Canon Pixma MG5522

This multi function print-copy-scan Canon keeps providing Support Code 5B00 and tells me a Printer error has occurred.  From checking various sources online, unplugging it and plugging it back in with other procedures like holding down buttons at cer...

Carolla by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

TR4720 Printer is Dead

Power to printer is good. No lights or sign of life anywhere. Canon apparently has no company online customer support.  Any inquiry gets handed off to another company, JustAnswer, which charges for any but the simplest help even for printers in warra...

TS9520 cutting off the top text in documents

TS9520 printer cutting off top textDocuments or even print alignment pages are printing right to the top of the page with the top of the data cut off. This happens when printing from the cassette tray not the rear tray. I have reset the default setti...

PXL_20220313_172549425.jpg
rbgreen by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon G3200 error 5b00

Because i cannot get an answer in the other threads about this, i am making my own. I now have an error code 5B00 from trying to do a 2nd deep cleaning on my printer. The red was not going through. For every other G type printer, you can put these pr...

PIMA MG2200 Unable to Connect/Print from laptop

MG2200 printer works fine with an older desktop, but I have been unable to install it successfully on a new laptop running Windows 11. I deleted all Cannon software, restarted the laptop, and tried to install the printer via Settings/Control Panel. I...

gpig264 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG2522 Printing wrong color

Purchased Canon Pixma MG 2522 today. Right out of the box, so all factory ink, etc. When trying to print purple, it is printing as a dark red or red-brown color. Tried changing the document color several time and nothing works. HELP

hhmall by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow--non-existent Technical Support

Is it your experience that you're on the phone listening to canned "cocktail bar jazz" for over half-and-hour at 11AM and still no person to help?If it isn't, how do you go about getting reasonably prompt Technical Support from Canon? My brand new pr...

Resolved! 2500 MG

device will not respond to any print command-what am i doing wrong-no blinking lights-paper runs through print process-comes out blank- has new black ink cartridge 5 month old Best Buy Lenovo PC Windows 11  

tmart546 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 1485

I have a MG2522 printer. I recently in stalled new ink cartridges. They worked fine when I first put them in now I am getting an error code 1485 saying that they are not compatible. I checked and they are the correct ones.PG245 and CL246

Mx490 powers on, but doesn't start up

I have a Pixma mx490. When I press the power button the green light comes on as if it is on, but nothing else happens. It doesn't go through the usual noises of starting up, and there is nothing on the screen. Nothing happens when I push any of the b...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements