Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon G3010

My Canon g3010 printer print in faded colors even after I did deep cleaning. I really need help fixing it. Looking forward for your reply RegardsAaysha

Printing from iPhone

I have a Canon TR4720 and I also have an iPhone and iPad I use a lot for my business. However when I go to print from my phone or iPad the document that is in black and white prints grey words. My boyfriend who has an android prints the same document...

MG5220 support in macOS Big Sur?

It seems my beloved MG5220 has gone missing in macOS Big Sur and I can't locate any Canon drivers on the website. I also notice that the Driver webpage mis-identifies my macOS as Catalina. When I select Big Sur, I don't see any drivers.Help!Thanks-Jo...

G7020 only prints yellow

My G7020 would not print anything in blue.  What should be blue is pink and no black.  I went thru all the maintenance steps. The nozzle check showed  all but CC.  Continued through the steps.  At the deep clean stage I got a support code  5200.  I f...

gpwolf by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

printing

My Canon MX922 is not speaking to my Asus computer. I am using Windows 10 and Chrome browser. I just changed modems but the devices are connected by USB. Any ideas? This community is the only help I could find online.

dottie85 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MX922 display defaults to FAX mode.

Since I purchased this printer, (and have had it for many years), the printer has always defaulted to Copy mode on the printer display. I had recently sent a couple of faxes. Now, the display defaults to fax mode. if I click on the copy button, it do...

donnsj by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G3200 error messages and poor printing

I bought a Canon Mega tank printer hoping it would save me money in the long run. I use it often to print b&w, and also photos. It worked fine one day, and the next when I went to print photos it only printed in black and yellow. (the tanks are full)...

JMS1 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

G3200 Print Heads Totally Dry After Non Use

Due to some personal health reasons, I have not been using my G3200 printer for quite some time (I bought it to print my photography experiments  ). Anyway, due to this non-use, the printer heads appear to be totally dry. NOTHING prints, although the...

rhodesmk by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MegaTank Ink Delivery Tubes - Full or Not?

I have printed about 100 photos with my PIXMA G6020 with no issues. The photos look beautiful, and the ink levels have not changed. I opened the Ink Fill/Print head compartment and noticed that the tubes that deliver the ink from the reservoirs to pr...

Image.jpeg
elected by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ix6820 pgbk is misaligned

First I could not get any black to print. I bought a new print head. Now the PGBK is misaligned. Nothing seems to work to fix it. Clean print heads, alignment. I have cleaned the timing strip.attached are the prints of alignment check; and the manual...

alignment check.png manual adjust.png pageprint.png
wadeR by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements