Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 won't power on

Hello,My PIXMA MX922 won't power on. It was working fine one day, and the next there were no lights, sounds, nothing. It appears to have completely died. I tried the Canon troubleshooting steps below, but nothing appears to work. The serial number is...

MX472 having the reboot issue

Hi, my Pixma MX472 is having the same reboot-loop issue people have described for other Pixma models.  I'd like Canon to post a firmware update that can be used with this model.  Thanks!  

Canon MG5350 printing blank pages.

Hello,My MG5350 printer is printing blank pages when hooked to a computer. I've tried on several computers, with several OSes (Win10, Win7, Linux Mint), but to no avail.When hooked to a camera, it works correctly, so the printer seems in working orde...

ADF scanner TR8622 only scans 7" of 8.5"x11"

Scanning from platen works fine, but a scan through ADF chops off a bit more than 1 inch of the original item (that is, the scanned image is too narrow.)  Since platen works fine, seems it must be a software setting.  Thought I tried every setting ad...

Top feeder not loading paper

I have a canon G4210 that has a top loader for making copies and scanning documents but when I load my documents on the top loader and hit copy the printer displays a message telling me to "place the document on the platen" I have no idea how to fix ...

MG6620 WP Font & lines print smudges

Documents that include text and tables are being printed with some of the fonts shown as bold (looks like some were printed over the same font), some showing slight double borders around the font, and just an overall, noticeably, low-quality look. Th...

TomSK1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX882 (MAC user)

Hi-My Canon PIXMA MX 882 all of a sudden will not print wirelessly. I have rebooted my router, turned off my MAC computer and printer, uninstalled software for printer, added printer to printer/scanners, hooked up through USB cord to add printer....i...

Girdwood by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX490 partial functionality

old comp died. downloaded canon pixma drivers on new comp. i can print directly from the printer. if i print something from the comp the printer physically "prints" but the result is a blank page. if i scan i get the mssg: ubs is disconnected or the ...

yuri10 by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TR4520 stuck in copy mode

I've had this printer for less than a year, connected to my Lenovo IdeaPad S340n and it was working fine. A couple of months ago I put in new ink cartridges and it's been stuck in Copy mode ever since; it will not print. I've done every single thing ...

tinakomi by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G4210 macOS Compatibility

Is ta G4210 printer that is fully compatible with MAC OS. Why I ask this, is I have a G4210 and the photo papers are not accessible that are accessible on Win 10. The photo paper problem is a deal breaker.

Printer stuck on Canon Screen

I have a Canon TS8222 which was working fine at first.  Currently the printer is stuck on the Canon screen.  I have unplugged the printer and tried to restart multiple times.  The printer is only one year old and I barely used it so it is basically b...

nmdarby by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements