Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error is 5200

How do I resolve if there is sufficient ink in the containers?Do I have to replace the ink cartridges?If so, how often is replacement required?And, finally, how do you do it?Thank you.   

Canon MX340 Printer Restarting over and over again.

Hello, My printer recently stopped working out of the blue and it keeps restarting over and over and over again in an endless loop.Is there anyone here who is able to solve this issue? If so please reply to this post. P.S. I have tried google searchi...

Bytetrex by Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

TS6400 series preferences.

In the past CANON printers had the settings/preferences in a desktop shortcut, in order to find this app for my TS6420 I have to first go into devices to access the printer, then go to properties and then preferences. What is up with this? Is there a...

Pixma MG 7520 shuts off by itself

HiI have a Pixma MG 7520. Not sure what happened when you start it it's open the print page tray where the paper should come out and after 2 second there is the name Canon on the screen and it;s shuts off. No paper jam or something just shuts off. He...

My MX490 keeps turning on and off

My MX490 keeps turning on and off and only shows CANON on the screen. It will not let you use any of the buttons. Unplugging does not seem to help. What is Canon doing to fix this problem it's been four days and I need my printer.

Toie by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX490 cycling on and off.

My MX490 finally has stopped cycling on and off, but now I can not get it to do anything. I unplugged it and plugged it back in, and it is back to cycling on and off. I guess it got tired and needed a rest. lol

JWROBB by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Only my desktop won't print. But I can scan.

I'm at a loss for words. I can print with my mobile devices including iPads, iPhones, and Macbooks. I cannot print with my desktop computer. I believe that I have ALL the drivers installed including all optional installations. I uninstalled and reins...

Pixma MX492

Started having problems with my printer yesterday it was stuck in reboot mode..  Called Canon, claimed I was the first call they gotten about this error that they were not aware.  Meanwhile, there forum reports hundreds if not thousands of customers ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements