cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS9020 cannot print from main tray

spiritlake
Apprentice

I have MacBookAir with Ventura installed. I cannot print from the main tray of my Pixma TS9020 All-In-One. I have tried printing a PDF, a text document, and a Libra Office document. I always get an error message that the rear tray is empty, which it is, because I want to print from the main tray/cassette. I cannot find a way on the print dialogue page to change the tray settings. With my older laptop with an older OS I was able to change the tray settings. I have googled around but have been unable to come up with any solution. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

If you added your printer using the AirPrint settings, I recommend you download and install the printer driver. Please click HERE for the printers support page. You will want to download and install the S9000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.24.30.0.0 and ICA Driver Ver.5.0.0.

Once both files are installed, go into your settings and remove the current printer and then add a new printer. When you add the printer, make sure the printer driver is selected and not airprint. 

Then you should be able to select the paper source from Quality and Media. Please click HERE for more information. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements