Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Printer Cartridge

The last several printer cartridges I have purchased don't seem to last long.  I just installed another new cartridge and the printer states "low ink".  I have aligned the print head position as the manual states; however it still isn't working prope...

TS8220 print faded

We have had a TS8220 for a while, using it with Mac and iOS, the latest OS of each. We always connected to it via AirPrint, and its worked fine. Recently we are able to connect to it and hear the print heads moving but nothing is printed or only a fe...

PG-245 vs PG-245 XL Cartridge Compatibility

Hi everyone and anyone!? Wondering if anyone can tell me if i can use “xl” cartridges on my printer i dont exactly know if there is much difference in actual size from pg 245 and pg 245 xl.  Anyone that know please not guessing.

Jose2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA iP8720 Printing Very Light on CD

Hello,,I print on inkjet cdr media for family photos and as of yesterday the ink is very light like the cartridges are out of ink. But if I print on paper its fine. All colors are very deep in color just hardly can see it on the CDR.  Anyone know why...

ix6820 only prints yellow only on 11x14

Prints fine on 4x6 and letter size, on 11x14 only prints yellow.  Tried cleaning and deep cleaning.  Test pattern originally was both blacks and yellow only, after deep cleaning only yellow and one black print in the test.

Pixma TS8322 Not printing cyan or black

My Pixma TS8322 will not print cyan or black. I have attempted to clean and deep clean the nozzles multiple times (over 5 times each). I have also tried to complete the print head alignment but get an error because no ink is coming from cyan or black...

PIXMA MX922 B200 CODE

Printer comes up with support code and said turn off and contact support. They said to unplug it for at least 30 sec and plug it back in and turn on. Same result and they said sorry could help try a tech forom

Canon MX922 not printing any color

Hi friends....i have a canon mx922...it stopped printing colors. Check Nozzle test prints only in black. I did deep cleaning several times. I did reset the printer, updated firmware. I even removed printer head and cleaning nozzles with water. There ...

gleudson by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannot solve E5 error on Pixma MP160

I took my old (but trusted) Pixma MP160 with me on a 600+ mile drive (mostly/only highway), and when I arrived I get an E5 error. It seems to have to do with the color cartridge, but I cannot solve it. Have tried the possible solutions here and here ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements