Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chromebook/Canon MG2522 Compatibility

Hi, i researched printers before i bought the Canon MG2522 and i saw a article that said that even though this printer is not Chrome OS compatible that i would be able to print using the USB cable; so, i purchased it and now i am in great fear that t...

BtSIC_0-1674854892419.png
BtSIC by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS6420a Driver Needed

I am trying to download all the drivers for the printer into my Lenovo Ideapad and it sends me a message  stating  "A driver supported by this software is not installed.   Can I fix this or is it because of the model of my Ideapad?  Sure wish I could...

Resolved! PIXMA MG3620 Unable to Scan

The scanner says  warming up  but never connects to the printer to start scanning  it  gives this  code  after timing out.   Box  says  ScanGear    The Scanner  is not available  while  in use  by another  application  or user  Code  5,206,8 Nothing...

Printer not turning ON- PIXMA TR4520

Hello,I have own the printer for 2 years exactly today and this morning my printer decide to not turn On. I checked the cable, the power outlet and everything seems to be working. I was reading online that CANNON have an expiration for their printer ...

PIXMA MG2500 Series Drivers Needed

I’m connecting my MacBook Air to a canon mg2500 but it’s saying I need to choose a driver because the software for this printer isn’t available from Apple. Which software do I need to select?

Bhaddt31 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG2922 does not print entire length of page.

I am using a Canon MG2922 printer/scanner. I print 30 labels per page in a 10x3 grid. The last column of labels has a printing problem that I can't seem to fix. Please see the picture below. The left photo is the PDF: this is how the labels are suppo...

scanning-problem.png
MrSnrub by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Ink auto replenishment program questions

I bought a printer model #TS8320 three months ago. I also signed up for auto replenishment program and double confirmed that it has been enrollend and activated. I checked my ink level recently and see two (2) exlaimation marks on two of my cartridge...

PIXMA iP8720 Borderless 4x6 photo printing

Hi all.  trying to print out 4x6 borderless photos on my IP8720.  The image is printing but it is small. it is not filling up the paper. It must have Borderless Prints.  The thing prints up to 13x19.  I got this strictly for my Photography. Is it the...

Pixma MX922 Scanner Not Working

The scan function from the control panel on the front of the printer does not work for scanning from the platen.  The printer is connected to the PC via USB Cable; PC running windows 10.  IJ Scan Utility shows the product name as Canon MX 920 Series.

JimII by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9120 Printing Blank Pages

Different issue than I have seen elsewhere.  Prints test page and all colours/black when performing ink and head tests but prints blank pages for all print jobs (any program).  Tried unplugging for 60 sec.  Did multiple deep cleanings, replaced ink c...

JB9120 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG3020 printer and Avery labels

I've recently tried both the Avery online service and downloading the Avery template to use in my Mac Pages program with the same results. I'm trying to print just one page of Avery 5160 address labels. I can get the data to print easily on regular p...

Chrmln by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements