Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS9120 not accepting brand new genuine cartridges

I just bought a set of brand new Genuine Cartridges and installed them. Once I did a little red x appeared on them in the printers menu and kept showing the old ink levels. I try to print and it's just blank please help me to get my printer to regist...

surreal by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon G3260 PIXMA error code 6930

Is this fixable at home or should I just throw it away? Have had less than 2 years has always worked fine: still have tons of ink and refill bottles. I've tried the easy fixes online like resetting etc. The only info I can find online for code 6930 i...

PIXMA TR4522 printer offline

My tr4522 printer says it is offline. Troubleshooter says printer spooler not running and not on automatic. task manager verified that it is running and on auto. Have rebooted computer, removed and reinstalled printer including software. I am running...

rondoyle by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG5320 Printer Error B200

My printer was shut down overnight, I turned it on to print a shipping label, and I get error message saying"B200 Printer error has occurred.  Unplug the power cord and contact the service center."  Is this really unfixable?  I printed something a fe...

Inkjet printer installation woes....Why?

I'm just wondering.....Why are there so many people with problems installing some specific printer models, like a Pixma MG2522 or MG922. These are two of the standouts. There are others.I have two Pixmas and  a Canon multi-function color laser printe...

normadel by Authority
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7720 Paper Jam - Can't Reach the Paper

Hello,I have a paper jam and I can't get to the paper to remove it.  I read some of the responses to others who have had a similar issue.  I don't feel comfortable taking the printer apart.  Is there a Canon Service store near Philadelphia, PA that I...

ehines by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements