Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer Pro 10 disc printing misalignment

I am trying to print onto printable CD's for the first time using the Pro 10. Unfortunately the manual doesn't clearly explain how to do this.  and the disc tray, the print is not aligning over the disc. The tray with the disc is aligned properly wit...

calamity by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

WiFi not working

I have Pixma PRO-100. It works OK but if I disconnect the USB cable it reports off-line. I have reloaded the driver as Network connected? Tests run OK, USB connected. WiFi blue lamp lit. Home 4-channel network connectin Laptop and Tablet. Also the ta...

otava by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro 100 no black or grays

We have a Pro 100 that only prints magenta and yellow. We have replaced the print head and cartridges. What else do we need to do in order to get our black and grays printing again?

Cannot get Pro-100 to print color?

I just installed my pro-100 and ran the alligment tests, everything looked fine.  I went to do a photo-print out of Lightroom 5, and it printed in B&W rather than color.  I tried disabaling the profile and ensuring black and white was not checked any...

Sukoshi by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma Pro-10 compatibility with OS X Mavericks

I am setting up my new Pro-10 printer on OS X Mavericks. The Printer Dialogue box has limied options for Media and Quality. eg no paper types besides Photo or Plain. Other computer I have running Snow Leopard has a full selection including necessary ...

calamity by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma 100 Profile

I have the Pixma Pro 100 and a MacBook Pro. I am an old Windows guy and not that good on the Mac, but learning slowly (not good at navigating the Mac yet). I am not sure how to use the profiles from various papers. I have downloaded the profiles and ...

mawyatt by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements