Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Dull prints with Pro-100

Earlier this week, I purchased a Pixma Pro-100 to replace my i9900 printer.  My primary motivation was to be able to print faster, as I have been very satisfied with the quality of the prints the i9900 produced. Yesterday, after I installed the Pro-1...

Pro-100 Custom Printer Profiles

Has anyone had success in using a custom printer profile with this printer. Glossy generic Canon paper profiles work ok but are not completely on the money. I get a little too much red. I had a custom profiles created by reputable 3rd party provider ...

General Resolution Value in Photoshop

I just was told that the Pro-100 should generally be set to a resolution of 300 in Adobe Photoshop for printing.  Notice the key word here, "generally."  Not looking to spark a debate on "if-this" or "if-that" regarding the hundreds of possible circu...

DarylGS by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SHEET CLEANING, ix7000

To avoid what I just went through, check to see if you already have the cleaning sheets. They apparently came with my printer and are located in an obscure drawer. Pull out the bottom paper tray, turn the tray so the right side is facing you. Look fo...

katbrain by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

PixmaPro9000 is misbehaving

Dear people,My PixmaPro9000 is misbehaving. All ink cartridges are installed, full according to the printer driver, and in the correct order, with airholes uncovered. The printer previously printed photos fine, but has been rarely used for a couple o...

jcn by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro9000 MarkII PM ink is clogged

Only the PM ink is clogged even after cleaning and deep cleaning and new ink. I have even wiped the contact pad under the cartridge with a cotton tip. I am using non-Canon ink! Is repair next? Thanks.

Reliceye by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Print Studio Pro plugin

I  would like to use this plugin with Paintshop Pro (my image editor for over a decade).  The plugin works with all the Adobe products, but I'd rather not tether myself to their marketing model. Most Photoshop plugins work in PSP, is there a way  to ...

Resolved! Print Studio Pro?

I have purchased PRO-100 just resently. Here and there I see references to Print Studio Pro. I fiqure by the way they talk about it that it might be a program or plug in. Anyway when I installed the software and even re installed the part called Prin...

otava by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements