cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 1062 - Pro9000II series - cannot reset

mkluiber
Apprentice

I have a Mac OS X version 10.9.5, and I am receiving error 1062 on my Pro9000II printer. 

I have the correct paper size, have reset the error, deleted the printer driver and added it again, but I cannot get the printer error to go away.  I have also tried the custom setting to delete to identify paper width, but it says my print queue is still pending so it will not apply the settings.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend
When performing an ordinary print job:
  • Press the RESUME/CANCEL button on the printer to clear the error. Then check the Page Size setting in the Page Setup sheet in the printer driver and load paper that is the same size as the setting and try printing again.
  • Set the printer not to detect the width of the paper using the printer driver.
To set the printer driver not to detect the width of the paper, open the printer driver setup window, and in Custom Settings under the Maintenance sheet, clear the Detect paper width check box, and then click OK.
* Select the Detect paper width check box again once printing is complete, and then click OK.
When performing Automatic Print Head Alignment:
  • Print head nozzles are clogged.
Press the RESUME/CANCEL button to dismiss the error, and print the nozzle check pattern to check the status of the print head.
  • Paper of size other than A4 or Letter is loaded in the rear tray.
Press the RESUME/CANCEL button to dismiss the error, then load two sheets of A4/Letter-sized plain paper on the rear tray with the printing side (whiter side) facing UP.
For Automatic Print Head Alignment, always load paper in the rear tray.
  • The paper output slot is exposed to strong light.
Press the RESUME/CANCEL button to dismiss the error, and then adjust your operating environment and/or the position of the printer so that the paper output slot is not exposed directly to strong light.
After carrying out the above measures, if the problem continues after aligning the print head again, press the RESUME/CANCEL button to dismiss the error, and then perform Manual Print Head Alignment.
When printing the nozzle check pattern or performing Manual Print Head Alignment:
Other than A4/Letter-sized paper is loaded.
Press the RESUME/CANCEL button on the printer to clear the error, and load A4/Letter-sized paper in the rear tray. Then try performing again.
When printing the nozzle check pattern or performing Manual Print Head Alignment, be sure to set the paper in the rear tray.
EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

thank you. 

Announcements