Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Manual ipf6400 - where to find?

HiI own a new ipf 6400 printer, but cannot find the "service manual" which differs from the user manual.Can someone point me or offer to email the pdf service manual to me for the 6400 ipf, or the ipf 6450which has the spectro, or even the 8400 ipf w...

Printing issues

Trying to print images(4x6) and every print(regardless of the image) comes out with a faded 1/4 inch panel on the last inch of print. Tried printing on another printer and they are fine. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The printer is a ...

Question about Canon Profiles

Someone explain canons profiles, like for example its not infront of me I am at work but let's say Luster paper canons ICC profile there is a 1/2 or a 2 I think it is what is the difference  between the two?

File Limit for Pro 1?

I have just set up my Pro 1, which is connected to my computer through a LAN (using Apple Time Machine, which has a LAN connection to the printer). The set up was correct and I was able to print out a 5x7 photo using the included software. However, u...

Pro-100 White Border Issue

Ive aligned my print head twice, and I still dont know why its doing this, but whenever I print ( just printed a 13x19, was printing some 8.5x11 earlier) I get a tiny white strip on the left side of the picture and along the bottom. The one along the...

Tumdace by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My computer can't detect my pro-100 printer.

Hi. I am trying to install my pixma pro-100 for the first time today. I am installing using the USB cord. I went trough all the setup, and when it got to the part to align the printhead, it didn't do it, I had to do it by pressing the cancel button o...

PRO-100 Setup Issues

I would like to use my printer via wireless connection. I use Apple's AirPort Extreme, so one-button setup is not an option. I have followed the directions to setup wireless via USB connection exactly as written....about 12 times now. Each time it ha...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements