Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Printing from Lightroom

I am trying to print 12 x 18 photo on 13 x 19 paper. Ligthroom does not allow me to go below .79 on the right border. In fact it shows a portion of the paper on the right as gray. Any suggestions?

gleuropa by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA PRO-10 INSTALLATION ISSUES FOR MAC

Hello guys, So I just received this printer yesterday and am having a lot of difficulty setting it up.  I have a Aple Macbook Air that doesn't have a CD rom drive built in.  I went on the cannon website to download the drivers/software: (https://www....

dom0wnz by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro 100 printer problem

I am trying to print 6*4 photos. Sometimes the photo paper which is not a Canon product, goes straight through without printing. Most of the time, there is a support 1300 paper jam. I don't have this problem with 8*10 photos.I hope someone can help.J...

joed by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon Pro 100 not using all of the ink

Hi,I have a question about ink. I am using the Canon Pro-100. I am using Canon brand ink and the grey is not being used up, but says the tank is empty. It is only using about half. If I insert a new one, it works fine. This is now the 4 time it happe...

Canon Ink grey.JPG

pro9000 mark 2 prints bad quality

Hi, This is a new printer, after I complete the setup, the print quality is very bad. I did the printer head alignment as part of the setup. Does anyone know what could be wrong? I attached the picture that it printed out in 13x19. Please help thanks...

IMG_3717.jpg

Canon Pro-1000 Printing Dark

Hi, everyone! I did read the thread about dark prints with the Pro-100, but it dealt with color images. I strictly print black and white. So I bought a Canon Pro-1000 after reading many positive personal and professional reviews. I made my first two ...

floyd by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon pro 9000 mark 11 front paper feed problem

When I set the front load tray for 19 x 13 paper : my steps are turn printer on set front tray for front feed, wait for green top light to stop flashing and then push smaller green light, when it starts flashing I can put the large paper in. This wor...

Vesta by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro-100 no display of printer status

I tried asking this yesterday, but my post seems to have been deleted.I have recently reinstalled Windows 7 and the most recent version of the printer driver.If an ink cartridge is low or empty, I am not getting the normal pop up, the one that tells ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements