Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro 100 printer problem

I am trying to print 6*4 photos. Sometimes the photo paper which is not a Canon product, goes straight through without printing. Most of the time, there is a support 1300 paper jam. I don't have this problem with 8*10 photos.I hope someone can help.J...

joed by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon Pro 100 not using all of the ink

Hi,I have a question about ink. I am using the Canon Pro-100. I am using Canon brand ink and the grey is not being used up, but says the tank is empty. It is only using about half. If I insert a new one, it works fine. This is now the 4 time it happe...

Canon Ink grey.JPG

pro9000 mark 2 prints bad quality

Hi, This is a new printer, after I complete the setup, the print quality is very bad. I did the printer head alignment as part of the setup. Does anyone know what could be wrong? I attached the picture that it printed out in 13x19. Please help thanks...

IMG_3717.jpg

Canon Pro-1000 Printing Dark

Hi, everyone! I did read the thread about dark prints with the Pro-100, but it dealt with color images. I strictly print black and white. So I bought a Canon Pro-1000 after reading many positive personal and professional reviews. I made my first two ...

floyd by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon pro 9000 mark 11 front paper feed problem

When I set the front load tray for 19 x 13 paper : my steps are turn printer on set front tray for front feed, wait for green top light to stop flashing and then push smaller green light, when it starts flashing I can put the large paper in. This wor...

Vesta by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro-100 no display of printer status

I tried asking this yesterday, but my post seems to have been deleted.I have recently reinstalled Windows 7 and the most recent version of the printer driver.If an ink cartridge is low or empty, I am not getting the normal pop up, the one that tells ...

PIXMA Pro9000 MKii

Our Pro9000 MKII is using color ink, specifically cyan and magenta, when we print only in grayscale.  All cartridges were full a couple of months ago.  Not so much as one color page was printed, only grayscale.  We use color for photos only, and we h...

bobzoom by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro-100 Image Garden conflict

A new 80D has caused a ripple issue with all software. New HP PC, uploaded updated software. Now Canon Image Garden software is saying the Pro-100 is not connected?   It says "a printer supported by t his software is not installed" I can print to thi...

ShaynaC by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stranger Print - Pixma 100 PS 2018

I just got the printer, did the alignment and copied the plugin from 2017 to the 2018 folder.  This is my first print test, attached settings and photo of the print.(Photoshop CC 2018 with Canon Pro Plugin - firmware updated) the print was out within...

Pixma Pro-100 problem

Dear all, I have a problem with my canon pro-100 printer.Suddently, without changing ink or paper when printing in a3+ everything goes perfectly well until the last one or 2 centimeters where i can ear gridding sounds and at le extraction the picture...

2017_1130_15270900.jpg 2017_1130_15270900.jpg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements