Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro 100 Economy and paper choice

Hi,  I am looking to purchase a pro 100 and shortly and I am looking for some advice on a number of issues, if anyone is able to answer it would be greatly appreciated. I am looking to do two things with the printer. Produce a4 photo print most likel...

tk2000 by New Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro-100 color prints are too warm

Hi, my color prints on this machine are too warm. They seem to have a real red cast to them. I don't think I'm double profiling as I'm using Qimage or Print Studio Pro to print and letting the application handle the colors and turning color matching ...

curlyjoe by Occasional Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Service for iPF8000S

Where/how can I get a service tech to fix my iPF8000s wide format printer?Bought it new in 2008.Located in Danville, Kentucky We had a print head go out and used the Canon phone/call in tech support which was great on diagnostic and helping install t...

GreginKY by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable color management on Mac

Hello,I have a PIXMA Pro-1 that I run under OS X 10.9.1.In order to print a target image to create a custom ICC file, I need to disable the Color Management of the printer/driver.(I cannot print with the Color Management Tool Pro because the calibrat...

Chiotas by Occasional Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New ICC for Hahnemuhle paper

Hello,unfortunately I found that for my Pro-1 printer, the Canon ICC pack does not contain some Hahnemuhle ICC profiles, like for example Photo Rag Satin and Photo Rag Pearl.Does anybody know if there is planned an update of the Canon ICC pack?I trye...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to print A3+ on fine art paper

Hello,I own a marvelous Pro-1 printer, and it works extremely fine but I have one issue: if I try to print on A3+ paper on FineArt paper, I get error code 88.Am I the only one with this issue?Note that every driver/firmware/software is up to date.I u...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro-100

Hello, What is the best quality paper to use for head shots which will be framed and displayed with the Pixma Pro-100 printer? Thanks, Mike

mawyatt by Occasional Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Profile for Canon “Pro Premium Matte paper”

I will receive a package of new Canon “Pro Premium Matte paper” to use with my Pro-100 on Friday. I see that “Print Studio Pro” has a profile for this paper; however, in Lightroom a profile does not exist. Where would I find this profile?

Tinman by Frequent Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Info on Photo Paper Pro Premium Matte

Hi all, Happy New Year. I recently updated the drivers, firmware, and related software for my Pixma Pro 100 printer. While printing some images through the Pro Printer Plugin I noticed the new Platinum N and the new Pro Premium Matte papers. I loved ...

blumb by Occasional Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Equal Margins?

How do I print a photo with equal margins? I am using Mac OS X 10.8.5, Lightroom 4.4, and Canon Print Studio Pro 1.3.0. For both of these programs, when I adjust the slider for one side the margin for the other side will also change. This happens wit...

Tinman by Frequent Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes