Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro 100 Lightroom Plugin Will Not Appear

I had to reinstall Lightroom, and since then I cannot get the Canon Print Studio plugin to reinstall.  I have: downloaded the Print Studio Pro software from the canon website and installed it (and reinstalled it) several times. It never shows up in L...

Canon Pro-100

I just bought a Canon Pro-100 printer.  Trying to install it, my options are to press the WPS button on my router and there is not one.  The next option is to insert the installation CD into the IMac, but the cd reader does not work.  What are my opt...

ipf8100 line streak problem(only cyan)

hi:   my ifp8100 recently had lots of problems, now it has a cyan color streak on all prints, whatever you print red, black, some cyan color lines are always here, please see the attachment. I tried to adjust printhead, whatever I use auto head adju...

nozzle_check.JPG printhead_adjust_failed_1.jpg printhead_adjust_failed_1.jpg
adameye by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

printing from photoshop

I just bought the Pixma 100 and I can't get it to print from adobe photoshop on my Mac.  I have updated everything related. However, it is fine with printing from my PC on lame software like play memories home, or from the photo preview program. So i...

tschoole by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro 9000 does not print !

Hello, I have a 10-year-old Pro 9000, just stopped printing. When I press print, it does make normal printing noise (i.e. the printer head seems to be moving nomally back and forth ) but the ink does not come out. I put all new ink cartridges, plus I...

nycarch by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is there a formula for setting margins?

Hello, I have been experimenting and reading through this forum about proper margin settings and borders. I understand that the size of the border is based on personal preference as well as the ratio/size of the image. Is there a formula or a set of ...

nvw by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pro 100: Prints "lightly hazy" or blurry

Hi all, I have purchased the Canon Pro 100 to make art prints of my pastel work. While I generally understand paper quality and have had prints made in the past (with large format or out-sourced at a print shop), I am getting frustrated with the "haz...

mfakult by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements